✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[4-June-2011] Coldplay @ Rock am Ring: Nürburgring, Germany (Live Stream links in 1st post)

r25d01

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday you were quite depressed or? And now SO euphoric? ;)

That can just mean that I'll definetely enjoy my first listenings to the new songs when the album release... :laugh3:

the new songs are unbelievably goods. And ETIAW is slowly growing on me. The boys are back and in better shape than ever.

If they ever play it again, I think they should do the rock version like in the Live 2003 Tour Diary :wink3:

Now THAT was an awesome song :awesome:

THAT would be AWESOME.

well said. I mean, it is really impossible to put into words how good it is going to be.

judging by what we heard today, I can safely say that we may be awaiting the best album of the century.

Originally Posted by Rodan;4813705

They played Life is for living.

Coldplay, everything is forgotten. Everything.

Can't wait for the 28th of june. Bring it.

My sentiments EXACTLY!

I REALLY CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I'VE JUST LISTENED TO..

I'M MORE EXCITED THAN EVER, and ABSOLUTELY HAPPY because they have been able to mix f**cking awesome new sounds while maintaining their essence..

To sum up, THEY HADN'T LET US DOWN! I'm absolutely proud of them..

Even watching the show via youtube they managed to blow my head away

LOVE YOU COLDPLAY!

Was listening back through the recording and did anyone else notice Chris totally swallow his tongue in the verse of Politik?

Give me strength reserve control... *excuse me* ... haha!

Always the consumate professional eh?

So amazing! I've just arrived I'm just listening to all these beautiful songs! The show was beyond awesome! amazing! I love "Us Against The World" and "Charlie Brown" well, all of them really! and that version of GPASUYF is :awesome:

Wow this one is the best so far!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSAekUOdDas]YouTube - ‪Coldplay - Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall - LIVE at Rock am Ring HD‬‏[/ame]

They're morre professional... I love it.

Major Minus is my personal favorite. For all the nay sayers Coldplays new album is shaping up to be the the one that solidifies them as a "rock" band instead of a pop band. These new songs are absolutely amazing best CP songs ive ever heard. Im so excited for the tour. GPASUYF was a refreshing twist on a classic. I have to admit Coldplay is 10 times better now than they ever were and i didnt think that was possible!!! Awesome show!

MX

what is the song called MX?

M-Xylobrytes

Go watch one of the videos for "Princess of China" where you can see the screen in the back up close and watch around the 2:06-2:07 point and you'll see this. The "X" revealed, finally?

New songs sound really fantastic. So excited. One thing doesn't make sense though.

Two nights ago, as Vicki told us, they played 7 new songs.

Last night they played 5 new ones: "ETIAW," "UATW," "Hurts Like Heaven/MX," "Charlie Brown/Cartoon Hearts," "Major Minus/Up With The Birds"

That means there were two new songs they played the first night that they didn't play the second night. One of them is 'Princess of China.'

But...what's the other one???

New songs sound really fantastic. So excited. One thing doesn't make sense though.

Two nights ago, as Vicki told us, they played 7 new songs.

Last night they played 5 new ones: "ETIAW," "UATW," "Hurts Like Heaven/MX," "Charlie Brown/Cartoon Hearts," "Major Minus/Up With The Birds"

That means there were two new songs they played the first night that they didn't play the second night. One of them is 'Princess of China.'

But...what's the other one???

They only played 6 new ones. What roadie #42 said:

"I imagine that the "slightly unfamiliar" vibe wasn't just limited to us folks. There was a fair chunk of new material tonight - a whole six songs of it - only one tune of which anyone in the audience stood any chance of having heard before. "

And I should also say this is gonna be their best album by far. Seems like they've really mixed it up. I see X&Y elements in 'Every Teardrop', ARUSHofBLOOD elements in 'Charlie Brown', Viva in 'Princess of China', Parachutes in 'Us Against the World'. And Charlie Brown is definitely gonna be one of those songs that people will remember for a long time...