✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[4-June-2011] Coldplay @ Rock am Ring: Nürburgring, Germany (Live Stream links in 1st post)

r25d01

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised no one seems to have mentioned Princess Of China, even the people who attended the festival. Even though the video I saw was poor quality it sounds like it might be a really good song. Shame they didn't sing it last night!!

Surprised about the lack of love for Hurts Like Heaven. Def. my favourite of the new material performed live.

i put up download links to all the songs and well, statistics prove that most of the people (around a hundred so far) have chosen to get HLH, about 50 got all 18 songs and generally the new songs are wanted more than the old known tunes!

Life Is For Living

I'm really looking forward to hearing more of the new songs (studio versions) but am thrilled to see an old favourite,Life is For Living, back on a setlist!

Thanks for all the reviews and clips!

Surprised about the lack of love for Hurts Like Heaven. Def. my favourite of the new material performed live.

yep, Hurts like heaven is also my favourite at the moment - it's a fast fun track and a very catchy-tune

...so cold so cold cold....:lol:

two things.

the confetti is now shaped as M's and X's. This has to mean something important, it keeps cropping up EVERYWHERE.

also.

I think the line "It's us against the world" is LP5's "Now my feet won't touch the ground."

Chris says it in Us Against the World and Major Minus.

two things.

the confetti is now shaped as M's and X's. This has to mean something important, it keeps cropping up EVERYWHERE.

also.

I think the line "It's us against the world" is LP5's "Now my feet won't touch the ground."

Chris says it in Us Against the World and Major Minus.

I've only had a chance to watch the vids of the new songs, but I am so impressed with everything: the songs themselves, the light show, even the costumes, which I was initially not loving. And I've realized how much I missed Coldplay! Am so excited for the new album and am so glad I'll get a chance to see them on their festival run!

I've only had a chance to watch the vids of the new songs, but I am so impressed with everything: the songs themselves, the light show, even the costumes, which I was initially not loving. And I've realized how much I missed Coldplay! Am so excited for the new album and am so glad I'll get a chance to see them on their festival run!

Thats right...since yesterday i miss them even more then my wife :):):):D:D