✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay to play German ROCK IM PARK / ROCK AM RING festival in 2011 // LP5 before June?

RadioMad

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am completely sure the album will come out sooner than that, perhaps in April? But it's probably more or less finished by now!

I think European Tour is pretty likely for June 2011, or perhaps even May. It is insane.

I am completely sure the album will come out sooner than that, perhaps in April? But it's probably more or less finished by now!

I think European Tour is pretty likely for June 2011, or perhaps even May. It is insane.

I think so too.... Hope you're right!!! :D :D :D

Guest howyousawtheworld

All signs point towards LP5 release in May (as I so correctly predicted a few months ago!!) AND Glastonbury. Great and exciting news for all Coldplay fans!

Oh and Coldplay at the Nurburgring = AWESOME. Juan Manuel Fangio, Jackie Stewart, Michael Schumacher....and now Coldplay. Nice!

Guest howyousawtheworld
:dance:

Great News LP5 is coming !!!!

I believe they'll have finished the recording process before Christmas then mixing for a couple of months then BANG - RELEASED!

yeah same here :lol:

I wish they'd come to Lollapalooza Chile but I think the chances are very low because it's in April

:lol:

if they do, they could come also to the Quilmes Rock here, which is always held in March/April but I don't think so....