✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Muse or Coldplay, who's better live?

Lore

In a random thread someone compared coldplay to muse and said Coldplay is way better when it comes to live concerts.

I'm curious about the different kind of replies this would get in different sections of the forum so I'll post this in the coldplay section and WoM section

who do you think is better? why?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Muse. I love coldplay and I'm very happy I've had the chance to see them live but it's more because something related to my feelings than the actual live music awesomeness or something (can't think of another word :P). When I saw Muse live I was very impressed because they are great musicians and the concert was so powerful!

I wish I could ask who's better live coldplay or the beatles? :lol: we need a time machine.

just wait and see Radiohead :P

I don't like radiohead :blank:

They played just a few blocks away from here last year... or 2008 maybe? can't remember :P Lots of my friends went to that concert but I wasn't really interested :P

I don't like radiohead :blank:

They played just a few blocks away from here last year... or 2008 maybe? can't remember :P Lots of my friends went to that concert but I wasn't really interested :P

Lore you've disappointed me in not liking them/being not interesting :(

Honestly they were the best concert I went to... and that's after seeing Paul McCartney twice!

Maybe you should tag along next time they come around... you won't be disappointed :P

Lore you've disappointed me in not liking them/being not interesting :(

Honestly they were the best concert I went to... and that's after seeing Paul McCartney twice!

Maybe you should tag along next time they come around... you won't be disappointed :P

I'm sorry :bigcry:

ok maybe I will :lol: tickets are always so expensive though

Better than Paul? :dead:

Yes better than Paul... but he's still amazing and the 2nd best concert I've been to. I have to be friends and talk to Ren, Rudy and Christina more now! :lol:

Lauren, you don't like them? No! :( I don't think I can olive-chew anymore because of it :P

Mike, we've already had this established! :lol:

And of course you can still olive-chew me! That'd be like me saying Mike, I can't olive-chew you anymore because you DO like Radiohead. :P

i voted for coldplay because I've seen coldplay and muse suck lol

Eddie, not the point of the thread! :lol:

Mike, we've already had this established! :lol:

And of course you can still olive-chew me! That'd be like me saying Mike, I can't olive-chew you anymore because you DO like Radiohead. :P

You make a good point... then I take back what I said before, I was wrong :D

...still doesn't mean I won't try to get you like the band! :P

if this was chris martin v muse, then chris would win hands down. but the snore-fest that is will, guy and jonny brings down coldplays live appeal. what im trying to say is that when you see coldplay there isnt much to look at except chris whereas with muse all 3 of them are great performers and brilliant musicians.

It's hard for me to say because I've seen Coldplay a bunch of times and Muse only once. I also am a much bigger Coldplay fan. There is something about Coldplay live that I love. They have the same "feel goodness" that I experience when I see U2. Coldplay has so many surreal moments. Like on the Twisted Logic Tour, I love the light bulb prop on Fix You. It starts out so somber and then when the drums hit and Chris throws the light bulb into the audience...cool stuff.