✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New Coldplay Christmas Song 2010! Christmas Lights // behind-the-scenes footage in first post (parts

antshar

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so it won't be available to download directly from coldplay.com?

right now i'm abroad and i don't have a credit card with a uk billing address. so i can't use the itunes us store or the uk one (because it recognizes my computer is not in us). does anyone know how to deal with this on short notice? i've been trying everything - including signing up with alternative forms of payment like clickandbuy.com, but then they tell me they don't recognize my address!

i need to get the song tonight! any help anyone could give would be really appreciated

right now i'm abroad and i don't have a credit card with a uk billing address. so i can't use the itunes us store or the uk one (because it recognizes my computer is not in us). does anyone know how to deal with this on short notice? i've been trying everything - including signing up with alternative forms of payment like clickandbuy.com, but then they tell me they don't recognize my address!

i need to get the song tonight! any help anyone could give would be really appreciated

Go buy an iTunes gift card! Then you just enter in the code, and it adds the money to your account and you can buy it. :nice:

I can still access the US iTunes store easily from the UK and I've lived here for two years :thinking:. You've definitely tried it and it's not worked?

Go buy an iTunes gift card! Then you just enter in the code, and it adds the money to your account and you can buy it. :nice:

But would I be able to use it in the US store??? Because I won't be able to make any UK account without a card I don't think.

AH! I would have to run to the grocery store! If they didn't have any I'd be devastated...hmmm...I will run I suppose...

I feel like I REALLY want to apply for the BBC thing, but the odds of getting tickets are slim and I REALLY need to focus on uni now...what should I do?

I applied, though I doubt I will get tickets; I think I used all my luck when I won the boat passes.

Chelsea, I have been meaning to give you this for a few days now, not sure if you want it as my big head is blocking Chris in the photo; but I thought you would like it as he is signing your book. :D

th_IMG_1346.jpg

50 minutes to go!!!!!!!!!

I applied, though I doubt I will get tickets; I think I used all my luck when I won the boat passes.

Chelsea, I have been meaning to give you this for a few days now, not sure if you want it as my big head is blocking Chris in the photo; but I thought you would like it as he is signing your book. :D

th_IMG_1346.jpg

50 minutes to go!!!!!!!!!

:cheesy:!!

Thank you so much :wacky:. I just like that his hand is signing my book and I can see where I wrote my name and date and address in the top corner in silver :dance:

[/fangirl]

But would I be able to use it in the US store??? Because I won't be able to make any UK account without a card I don't think.

AH! I would have to run to the grocery store! If they didn't have any I'd be devastated...hmmm...I will run I suppose...

Yes, I'm in the US and I have a UK iTunes account. I just have a friend in the UK send me an electronic gift card when my account balance gets low.

If you are using a gift card you bought from the store, you can use any physical address in the US you want to create your account. No credit card needed.