✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New Coldplay Christmas Song 2010! Christmas Lights // behind-the-scenes footage in first post (parts

antshar

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just out of curiousity....

In the 60 minutes interview where we first heard of Christmas Lights, Chris goes over to show Mike Wallace the song. While Chris is playing the song, a close up on the piano shows there was 'Christmas Lights' and 'Christmas Lights 2.' I know it's meaningless, but do you think the song to be released today is number two? or a combination of both? I know the final product has aspects of the first, and I find it hard to believe that both version weren't related somehow.

And with this song, do you think this means the end of 'Wedding Bells?' The poison in my blood line is in both. I'm not exactly sure it was meant to be included on the album anyway, but I'm curious as to what everyone thinks.

Also, I have yet to see the video, but did anyone who was on the boat happen to catch what else was painted on Chris's piano? I saw one photo that shows it was light blue and had a bird on it (almost like hte Jimmy Buffet 'parrothead' haha). I'm just wondering what else could have been on it.

do you think this means the end of 'Wedding Bells?'[/color] The poison in my blood line is in both. I'm not exactly sure it was meant to be included on the album anyway, but I'm curious as to what everyone thinks.

Yes, I think so. I could be wrong, but yeah I think it's kaput.

Just out of curiousity....

In the 60 minutes interview where we first heard of Christmas Lights, Chris goes over to show Mike Wallace the song. While Chris is playing the song, a close up on the piano shows there was 'Christmas Lights' and 'Christmas Lights 2.' I know it's meaningless, but do you think the song to be released today is number two? or a combination of both? I know the final product has aspects of the first, and I find it hard to believe that both version weren't related somehow.

And with this song, do you think this means the end of 'Wedding Bells?' The poison in my blood line is in both. I'm not exactly sure it was meant to be included on the album anyway, but I'm curious as to what everyone thinks.

Also, I have yet to see the video, but did anyone who was on the boat happen to catch what else was painted on Chris's piano? I saw one photo that shows it was light blue and had a bird on it (almost like hte Jimmy Buffet 'parrothead' haha). I'm just wondering what else could have been on it.

All the "imagery" in the video is really cool but not Christmasy at all. All the things that pop out and stuff.

OK, I applied. Slim chance of winning, so it was kind of harmless in the end :P

I guess if I go I'll just do work on the train? Coldplay is seriously going to make me FAIL this term :uhoh:. Seriously, guys.

TOTP is all lip synced.

I know, but it would still be fun to go and watch :D.

And sorry, I know this isn't the right thread for this :P

OK, I applied. Slim chance of winning, so it was kind of harmless in the end :P

I guess if I go I'll just do work on the train? Coldplay is seriously going to make me FAIL this term :uhoh:. Seriously, guys.

And they haven't even released LP5 yet. :D

Fingers crossed! I hope lots of Coldplayers will win. :)

Yep, sorry...not the right thread. But we're all waiting for Christmas Lights right? :P