✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Pearl Jam

busybeeburns

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to a very cool PJ concert last night. Chris Cornell showed up and they performed "Hunger Strike". The next song was "Alive", and PJ was joined on stage by AIC's Jerry Cantrell. Talk about a Grunge reunion night. It was insane.

I went to a very cool PJ concert last night. Chris Cornell showed up and they performed "Hunger Strike". The next song was "Alive", and PJ was joined on stage by AIC's Jerry Cantrell. Talk about a Grunge reunion night. It was insane.

Where?

Easily the best song of the grunge era! Hunger Strike is amazing. Chris and Chester Bettington of Linkin Park did a good version a few times.

• 3 weeks later...

*bump*

great site to download selected PJ bootlegs for free.

pearljambootlegs.com

Note: these are crowd recordings not the official bootlegs. but they are the best quality available online. so its almost as good as the official one.

I highly recommend you download their nights in Philadelphia. their shows from the 27/10 and 28/10 are available, the band played over 50 different songs over these two nights.

ha!

don't know if anyone saw this... but it is AWESOME!!

From their gig on Halloween night...

[ame=

]
[/ame]

edit: @Deaths_friend- thanks for the download links. They are one of the few bands I still haven't seen that I'd really like to!

something else i didnt mention. during their 4 night stay in Philadelphia the band aimed to (and i quote Eddie) "play every song we know"

what a truly incredible band. they dont need a $30million stage. they dont need the funny looking french revolution suits. they dont need 3 part symphonies. just pure beautiful rock n roll.

Nah, I forget who the band was......but if for sure wasn't Ben Harper who was supposed to be opening.

It was great tho, cuz Eddie came out and played Sugar Moutain and The Needle And The Damage Done by Neil Young, and then he introduced Mike McCready, who played two original songs, and then he introduced Stone Gossard, who played another song, and then Jeff Ament and Eddie played Bee Girl, and then Eddie joined the instrumental members of the oringal opening act for a song (the lead singer was stopped at the border)

Mad respects for Eddie and Co.

Eddie is known to come out and play with the openner. The man just loves music, and he never thinks he is too good to jam with other lesser known musicians.

People are going to look back on EV as one of the all time greats. Go see PJ whenever you can and just soak it in. Musicians like Eddie don't come around often.

Trusay man.

Yea, that was my third time seein 'em. First time, back in '05, he opened by himself, played Porch on the acoustic guitar, and then introduced Sleater-Kinney...........who were really damn good, and are underappreciated.

PJ @ Wachovia Spectrum Arena

31/10/09

Start Time: 9:00PM

Set 1

* Why Go

* Last Exit

* Corduroy

* Severed Hand

* The Fixer

* Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town

* You Are

* Amongst The Waves