✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Top of the Pops updates

Jenjie

So I actually did win the tickets in the end.

I have 2 spare tickets for anyone who wants them :) pm me

I must not visit this thread! I really want to go, but it will cost me at least €150 and that's too much at the moment.

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you appeared on the videos? :wacko:

Yes, several times!

Hey Dan, were you one of the 4 lads in the front dressed smartly in ties that Chris commented on?

No I wasn't, I was a few people down from them. That was a cool idea though, it certainly got them noticed by the cameras and by Chris :)

I booked my train tickets today...GOD, I feel like train prices went up massively from last year. With a railcard, booking a week in advance, it cost me £36 :dozey:.

Anyway, I'll be getting there at 10:30 as opposed to 9:30 because if I booked a 7AM train rather than 8AM, just getting to London would have cost me £38 alone, not to mention getting back home at peak hour. Rage, rage, rage :P.

Daniel, Kara, anyone...if you get there before me, want to let me join you in queue? :shy:

Dam, I got my tickets but i can't afford the train fare!

Might see if I can get someone to give me a lift! My mum travels to London alot for work and might be going there next week, hope i can go!

p.s. If I can't go, can I give them to someone else on this forum or are they the type of ticket that you can only use yourself due to your name being on them?

Would be a shame to waste them :(

of course! :) btw I got the poster thing today :dance:

Awesome! That took awhile, though...I sent it first class on Monday! Thought it would get to you by Tuesday, but whatever, at least you got it back :dance:

You getting there at 9:30, then? Might want to warn people in queue around you that you;ll have someone joining you in an hour so they don't get shirty when I show up :P

Awesome! That took awhile, though...I sent it first class on Monday! Thought it would get to you by Tuesday, but whatever, at least you got it back :dance:

You getting there at 9:30, then? Might want to warn people in queue around you that you;ll have someone joining you in an hour so they don't get shirty when I show up :P

oh yeah I'll definitely let them know. Pm me your number so I can text/call you to find me in the queue. although hopefully no one will be there...

I just talked to my mum, she said she doesn't want me to miss it so she might pay for my train ticket :D

If it's just them on for an hour (roughly), i reckon once they've got christmas lights recorded they'd play 1 or 2 others for the crowd.

I'm sure it would be only 1 take for them to get the song and they'll do all the setting stuff up beforehand. So an hour seems like a long time for 1 song.

Looking forward to it alot now :D

I bought extra mittens today so I can layer them, and I've got handwarmers, and I'll be wearing two pairs of trousers and another jumper under my jacket :lol:.

I'm becoming so English with regards to cold...where I'm from this is typical winter temperature, but these days I can't help but marvel how cold it is!

LOL - this isn't typical winter weather for us, hence the marvel. The average high for us in December is around 45F (In American money) and snow is rarity at this time of the year.

Sub-zero days are (thankfully) quite rare in the UK. It's global warming! :)

i was thinking shall us coldplayers wear somink small but distinctive! would be good to know people from here, not met anyone before!

Back at the last UK Viva gig at Wembley we did our Coldplayer's "circle of light" thing with our glo sticks which worked really well.

I was thinking if we wore a string of batter operated LED Christmas lights each- they are really cheap in Poundstrechers - £1.99 a set and they are really bright - despite being battery ones.

I've got 3 sets so other 2 will go to Dan & Chelsea because we've already agreed to meet up

Back at the last UK Viva gig at Wembley we did our Coldplayer's "circle of light" thing with our glo sticks which worked really well.

I was thinking if we wore a string of batter operated LED Christmas lights each- they are really cheap in Poundstrechers - £1.99 a set and they are really bright - despite being battery ones.

I've got 3 sets so other 2 will go to Dan & Chelsea because we've already agreed to meet up

Hope you all have a fab time!:D