✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Top of the Pops updates

Jenjie

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to everyone who won tickets!! So happy for you!!! :thumbsup:

Sure it's only one song, but you'll be the ONLY ONES to hear it live! How cool is that! :cool:

And who knows...maybe they'll have some surprises for you... (it's Christmas, right?) ;)

Will there be other bands playing? I've never heard of this festival before, sorry.

I wonder if there's a chance of catching them afterwards, though...:thinking:. Then maybe I can have a proper meeting with Chris :P. But I don't want to seem like a stalker because I met them only last week! :lol:.

Don't forget to go to the bathroom before! :lol: (sorry, couldn't resist) :D

Really glad you applied and won a ticket! Coldplay Karma FTW. :)

No way you can get the day off from work Mich? :(

Nah, was lucky to get an hour off early for the boat trip...am still new so don't wanna take the piss, you know?

Plus my train in from Liverpool after the gig doesn't get me in until 9.45 so will be faking a "oh there's signalling problems" call for that too :P

I wonder if this is going to be anything like the Today Show...they were only there to play 2-3 songs, but it was actually more fun to listen to them rehearse a million times and talk to the audience.

I'm a bit ignorant of the way these sorts of things work for the BBC. Anyone been before or know more about what we're in for besides just them playing the song and leaving?

I wonder if this is going to be anything like the Today Show...they were only there to play 2-3 songs, but it was actually more fun to listen to them rehearse a million times and talk to the audience.

I'm a bit ignorant of the way these sorts of things work for the BBC. Anyone been before or know more about what we're in for besides just them playing the song and leaving?

I second this question. I've gotten tickets as well. Woooooooooo!

Noob question time:

So this has more than one artist involved? I understand it's a Christmas Show with multiple acts on TV, but because the BBC is listing this as purely a Coldplay event and because it's an hour long, it seems to me that they can't possibly have other acts performing for taping at the same time we'll be there...yes?

Noob question time:

So this has more than one artist involved? I understand it's a Christmas Show with multiple acts on TV, but because the BBC is listing this as purely a Coldplay event and because it's an hour long, it seems to me that they can't possibly have other acts performing for taping at the same time we'll be there...yes?

yehh this one is just purely coldplay, there is another one being filmed later with all the other acts

http://www.bbc.co.uk/showsandtours/shows/shows/top_of_the_pops_christmas

This one is the one with all the acts

yehh this one is just purely coldplay, there is another one being filmed later with all the other acts

http://www.bbc.co.uk/showsandtours/shows/shows/top_of_the_pops_christmas

This one is the one with all the acts

I see, thanks! :D

I figured it couldn't be more than just Coldplay given the time and the way it's listed on the site.