✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Top of the Pops updates

Jenjie

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They were great! Chris gave someone (from here I think) a flower and someone else got a plectrum from Mr Buckland. It was brilliant to see the boys so close and Chris was just chatting with the crowd and stuff. Chris sang live but the rest of the boys mimed. It was a great day tho and a brilliant experience!

We're queuing to go back and get our coats and bags now. Will write up a better post later :).

They were great! Chris gave someone (from here I think) a flower and someone else got a plectrum from Mr Buckland. It was brilliant to see the boys so close and Chris was just chatting with the crowd and stuff. Chris sang live but the rest of the boys mimed. It was a great day tho and a brilliant experience!

We're queuing to go back and get our coats and bags now. Will write up a better post later :).

thanks for the update! :D

the rest of the boys mimed[/color]. It was a great day tho and a brilliant experience!

nooo mimed...so bad..but it's clear, it's top of the pops...

anyway, great!

Chris sang live for sure. I forgot to mention there were snow cannons and some of the stuff from the video (piano, gramophone, etc.). They also wore the clothes from the video and Chris introduced Phil saying something like "this is Phil, he's in charge of our band. He's the fifth member of Coldplay" (Phil was one of the Elvis's).

spotted Miller in the studio area too…but am still wondering if Simon Pegg was there too as 1 of the 3 Santas given that Phil was there as an Elvis too. :thinking:

a couple of photos taken with my iPhone (sorry about the blurriness)…

http://plixi.com/p/61740811

http://plixi.com/p/61736197

& anyone else found that fella who kept randomly shouting stuff at Chris kinda annoying? i note that he got all shy when Chris asked him what did he say… :P

Thanks for the update! ;) I can't wait to see it now!

spotted Miller in the studio area too…but am still wondering if Simon Pegg was there too as 1 of the 3 Santas given that Phil was there as an Elvis too. :thinking:

& anyone else found that fella who kept randomly shouting stuff at Chris kinda annoying? :P

Oh, Kimmi! You were there a well? That's great! :cheesy:

Thanks for the update! ;) I can't wait to see it now!

Oh, Kimmi! You were there a well? That's great! :cheesy:

yeah, Aurelie! all thanks to Meredith! :D

& I updated my earlier post with a couple of (kinda blurry) photos I managed to take. wish I had my camera on me to get better photos since it turned out they weren't that anal about taking photos during the breaks. :\