✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Top of the Pops updates

Jenjie

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can you believe I'm getting emails from outsiders wanting to SELL their free admission TOTP tickets! :dozey:

Worth keeping an eye on eBay for dodgy auctions folks! :whatever:

Bah humbug to them! Do they work for NME? :)

If anyone has a spare ticket they want to give for free then pls PM as I have a friend who would love to come. Unfortunately I thought the default was 2 tickets, and it was only when i received confirmation I realised I had left it at 1 :rolleyes:

Bah humbug to them! Do they work for NME? :)

If anyone has a spare ticket they want to give for free then pls PM as I have a friend who would love to come. Unfortunately I thought the default was 2 tickets, and it was only when i received confirmation I realised I had left it at 1 :rolleyes:

I have a spare ticket cause I've got 2 from BBC.

Singing Christmas lights

If anyone thinks it is a good idea, I'll run off some copies of the lyrics to make sure we are all word and note perfect next week!

It will keep us occupied as a singalong outside the BBC if nothing else?

Would someone be good enough to download Christmas Lights onto their iPhone so we can sing in time/ tune?

(mine is playing up at the mo)

When you all went up the Beehive? How did the meet happen, were you just lucky and they came out when you were passing?

well...actually I saw them a few times before cause I live very near to the Bakery but I'd met them when we went up with Kat (and a few others but they left earlier to have lunch:( )

If anyone thinks it is a good idea, I'll run off some copies of the lyrics to make sure we are all word and note perfect next week!

It will keep us occupied as a singalong outside the BBC if nothing else?

Would someone be good enough to download Christmas Lights onto their iPhone so we can sing in time/ tune?

(mine is playing up at the mo)

mine has Christmas Lights... :)

...not sure if it's loud enough to function as a boombox tho.

Just about to book my train tickets now. What time is everyone planning on getting there?

Would 12 be too late do you think? It's just that train tickets from Chester to London are about £200 for 2 people (the ones that arrive from the first thing in the morning right up to 11am) and the the one that arrives at 11:38 is the earliest fair priced one really (£66 for 2 people)

Return tickets are no problem, doesn't bother me to wait a few hours for the same price return.

Just don't want to spend this money on a train ticket to get there and find out that i'm too late!

Please help someone, I rang the BBC number on the ticket and she said just get there as early as i can. What time is everyone planning on getting to the BBC television centre?

Just talked to my mum and she said think about getting a coach from chester to London through the night.

Get on the coach at midnight, sleep on the coach until it got there at about half 6, get up and waste some time walking around london until we had to get to the tv centre. Then waste some more time afterwards until we get the coach home.

Sounds like a decent day out for about £30-35max

Hope my mate decides he's up for it otherwise i'm on my own and i wouldnt be going.

not sure wot time i will get there yet, my friend is drivin us down from wiltshire, we have 2 wait till our kids are off 2 school, so be leavin about 9 i think but earlier i hope! and i not sure how long it will take maybe 2 hrs?,,, if anyone could save me a space i would be so gratefull, i really don't wanna miss this! see you all there!