✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Camapign to get Christmas lights to number 1 / Chart updates

Long Live Life

If at least all of us on the boat - 100 of us - not mention other Coldplayers use the social media sites like Facebook, Twitter etc, we could get some momentum to get this song number 1.

Two things :

1. We all need to buy this track from Sunday 12th December to Saturday 18th December to make it count for Christmas no 1 sales. Buying it now does NOT help!

2. Not everyone likes COldplay (I know wierd people with bad taste :) ). So be careful who you target, no Coldplay-haters pls.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great idea Phil, but I think it's a bit late. We should have organised something on here before the release so everyone held back - but then I don't really use social media, and don't know what's possible so don't listen to me :laugh3: I guess you need to get something out there ASAP because a lot of casual Coldplay fans will be becoming aware the song's out, or very soon will, and otherwise no doubt they'll buy it straight away.

I won't be buying it at any point I'm afraid - digital music's worthless in my eyes. I'll only buy physical on principle, unless it's for charity. And this'll be on a Christmas compilation soon enough. Anyway, that's just about as off-topic as it gets :P

Good luck, and I'd love to see this at number one (of course)!! :)

Great idea Phil, but I think it's a bit late. We should have organised something on here before the release so everyone held back - but then I don't really use social media, and don't know what's possible so don't listen to me :laugh3: I guess you need to get something out there ASAP because a lot of casual Coldplay fans will be becoming aware the song's out, or very soon will, and otherwise no doubt they'll buy it straight away.

I won't be buying it at any point I'm afraid - digital music's worthless in my eyes. I'll only buy physical on principle, unless it's for charity. And this'll be on a Christmas compilation soon enough. Anyway, that's just about as off-topic as it gets :P

Good luck, and I'd love to see this at number one (of course)!! :)

Well we are the few 100 harcore fans, even if some of us have bought early I don't think it will affect the overall grand scheme of things.

The main thing is word of mouth to get others aware who are not such dedicated fans - casual fans or people who like the song.

There's plenty of time between now and 12th December - get Tweeting/ Facebooking!

Well we are the few 100 harcore fans, even if some of us have bought early I don't think it will affect the overall grand scheme of things.

I meant the whole forum - not the few people on the boat!!

Otherwise absolutely agreed, and again, good luck! :)

iTunes

Finland #1

Greece #1

Italy #1

Holland #1

Portugal #1

Spain #1

Belgium #2

Sweden #2

Norway #2

UK #4

Denmark #4

Ireland #4

France #4

Austria #4

Luxembourg #5

Japan #5

Switzerland #6

United States #7

Germany #7

Canada #8

New Zealand #14

Australia #16

GUESS its working LOL... nah people start releaseing how they miss Coldplay ... and there are milllions who do

Why??

Because I haven't listened to the song yet. But good luck in this, in fact, I don't think you even need to campaign for it; it already seems to be soaring high in the charts. :wacko:

Because she's a "Coldplay hater"?:confused:

My attitude towards Coldplay, is not like your attitude towards Lady Gaga. I don't hate Coldplay. They just don't interest me as much as before.

Just because she doesn't want to participate doesn't mean she's a hater. Assumptions are fallacious.

Why, thank you, Rudy. :blush:

iTunes

Finland #1

Greece #1

Italy #1

Holland #1

Portugal #1

Spain #1

Belgium #2

Sweden #2

Norway #2

UK #4

Denmark #4

Ireland #4

France #4

Austria #4

Luxembourg #5

Japan #5

Switzerland #6

United States #7

Germany #7

Canada #8

New Zealand #14

Australia #16

GUESS its working LOL... nah people start releaseing how they miss Coldplay ... and there are milllions who do

how did you get all those

togheter? :p

cause im searching itunes from each country