✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Boat trip Q&As: Matt McGinn & Phil Harvey's in first post... MILLER'S PUBLISHED @ 4PM GMT TODAY (FRI

busybeeburns

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Q. What is your most memorable experience working with Coldplay so far? - Deshani

I reckon there’s a good chance Amsterdam will be in set lists on the next tour.[/b]

A. No, they were a one off

:wacky: Jonny - fragrant?

:wacky: Guy - buff :lol:

:kiss: Thanks Phil!

AMSTERDAM!!!:dance::dance:

aww I'm a bit disappointed about the suits not being used again :(

they were such great suits :heart:

I think he means he smells nice.

but I didn't sniff him last week... I should have.

I've let you all down, I'm sorry :sad: :P

:whip: do better next time Jamie :P

i want a BUCKLANNND mug! :blush:

this would be awesome!

he "answered" my question about prospekt if u wanna call that an answer! lol but he definitely is prospekt.

im so happy about AMSTERDAM! but i want famous old painters and a theme!

and just saying...the pregnant one: probably THE BUCKLANNND's with chris' baby.....maybe the nappies will get to sing about it again!

he "answered" my question about prospekt if u wanna call that an answer! lol but he definitely is prospekt.

im so happy about AMSTERDAM! but i want famous old painters and a theme!

and just saying...the pregnant one: probably THE BUCKLANNND's with chris' baby.....maybe the nappies will get to sing about it again!

Nappy days are here again!!:rolleyes:

i want a BUCKLANNND mug! :blush:

me too :blush: I want the special edition signed by Jonny and Jamie, there will be one, right? :awesome:

:lol:

yay! :dance: Latin America!!!! I don't know why I get excited it will probably be the last thing anyways :laugh3:

Hey, I actually dreamed about Jonny having another kid months ago, it would be cool if the things I dream actually came true :wacko: (the good ones anyways :P)

AMSTERDAM :heart:

I didn't realize Chris talked about almost cancelling that tour stop, I must have missed it, so is this just speculation on someone being pregnant?? If so, they are 2/3 months along???

My guess would be Chloe:\

Yeah, I missed what he said. Was he referring to a tour that already happened, or an upcoming tour?

Based on your answer... :whistle:

OMG this is killing me.

I can't hold it in anymore.

At the Liverpool gig all of their friends and family were sitting a few rows in front of us.

You can guess (or many of you have already guessed) what I saw.

OMG!!!!!!!! Carrie, it's killing you? It's killing me, what did ya see, or shall I say who?

i dont see y you cant tell us?! did someone swear you to secrecy or something?

She said she saw what everybody is guessing about and what everybody is guessing about is that Chloe may be pregnant, cause if Jonny's going to have another baby I don't think it'll be with Chris :lol:

She said she saw what everybody is guessing about and what everybody is guessing about is that Chloe may be pregnant, cause if Jonny's going to have another baby I don't think it'll be with Chris :lol:

lol i no but y is it killing her, and y doesnt she just come out and say exactly what she saw? y all the secrecy?