✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Boat trip Q&As: Matt McGinn & Phil Harvey's in first post... MILLER'S PUBLISHED @ 4PM GMT TODAY (FRI

busybeeburns

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Q. How would you describe each band member using 5 adjectives for each? Doesn't have to be all the positive ones - Milan from Nis,Serbia

A. Jonny – wise, kind, gentle, magical, fragrant; Will – strong, loving, dapper, bearded, witty; Chris – loyal, mercurial, hyper-energised, passionate, agile; Guy – handsome, mysterious, hospitable, busy, buff

Phil answered my question! :D :D :D

THANK YOU PHIL! You rock man! :)

:cheesy: Chloe's pregnant? AWW.

Back to topic...I'm surprised my question got answered twice! What's with my karma lately? :lol:. Not to hog all the question-asking, but I kind of hope Miller answers it as well because I'm interested in how he got into the business--I knew Matt and Phil's stories already, but it was lovely of them to answer anyway. I probably should have directed it to Miller in the first place :uhoh:.

:cheesy: Chloe's pregnant? AWW.

Back to topic...I'm surprised my question got answered twice! What's with my karma lately? :lol:. Not to hog all the question-asking, but I kind of hope Miller answers it as well because I'm interested in how he got into the business--I knew Matt and Phil's stories already, but it was lovely of them to answer anyway. I probably should have directed it to Miller in the first place :uhoh:.

but it's good you received both of their opinions!:wacky:

i found phil's answers pretty interesting and exciting. i feel like the prospekt thing has been answered. we learned the album is in such a state that he's not even sure if it will be out during 2011 (WHICH IS TERRIBLE NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Brian Eno is more involved in this album - I found this surprising as I know we heard from somewhere that he was less of an influence on the new sessions. Clearly that has changed.

Amsterdam might be in the new set list.

The outfits for Christmas Lights were a one-off. On this board some people wondered if they might be apart of a new tour (and the albums greater concept), but I guess not.

And...Famous Old Painters was mixed and Phil loved it. WHAT?! I always thought it was really stupid that we wondered so much about that song, so I find this really cool to learn.

I suppose someone said it can't see the light of day, but I'd be so happy to hear it. I wish they could just give it away to us!

I don't think the album won't come out in 2011, I think we should not trust him in that one :P

I read again the thing about Brian Eno and I also thought he had been less involved :thinking:, I don't know how to feel about that...

i found phil's answers pretty interesting and exciting. i feel like the prospekt thing has been answered.

i just asked because i selfishly wanted him to answer my question...sorry guys :wink3: but i didnt think hed answer it anyways unless he was going to admit to it or say something witty which i guess he sort of did, so im happy with his response :)

and phil just said that eno was more involved with the lyrics, maybe that means making sure theyre not too girly like everyone thinks "every teardrop is a waterfall" is (although i bet its a great song)

I don't think the album won't come out in 2011, I think we should not trust him in that one :P

I read again the thing about Brian Eno and I also thought he had been less involved :thinking:, I don't know how to feel about that...

I hope not for the album.

As for Eno. I don't know what to make of that because I'm not really sure how his influence would affect their music.

I loved VLV. I think, if anything, his influence could refine their stuff a bit more. I think he's only dangerous when he actually is writing the song - like on U2's last album.

I think he probably considers himself above doing anything like that with Coldplay. I'm sure he's just helping them along.

writing the songs that's what worries me, not his influence as a mentor or guide or whatever you want to call it. I loved VLV (the album) and I think it was good for Coldplay to feel free to make an album like that. I hope it is as you say and he is just helping them along.

I hope not for the album.

As for Eno. I don't know what to make of that because I'm not really sure how his influence would affect their music.

I loved VLV. I think, if anything, his influence could refine their stuff a bit more. I think he's only dangerous when he actually is writing the song - like on U2's last album.

I think he probably considers himself above doing anything like that with Coldplay. I'm sure he's just helping them along.

i am afraid that i've started hating the album even before ive heard it coz ENO is involved in the song writing:sick:

I hope there were conversations that went like this:

Eno: I've written some lyrics, what do you guys think?

Chris: omg omg, Brian eno writing for US. I love them already!!! /camp

Guy: I'm going for a fag.

Jonny: Why are people on Coldplaying.com saying I'm Fragrant? :thinking:

Will: Brian... Fuck off. Just leave, get out. I hate you and your similarly shiny baldness.

There's only one skinhead in Coldplay who decides what lyrics stay and go and it's me. Go ruin another U2 album.

At least I hope that's what happened.

Champion to the rescue. Yayyyyyy