✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The "Relate Everything Back To Coldplay Game"

ViVA Child

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

radar systems function by sending out microwaves (not the oven kind) to detect things like speed of, for example, aircraft. when you are in an aircraft you are Up With the Birds ;)

electric chair

You've earned my respect for using the greatest Coldplay Song to link back to Coldplay. Thank you.

I'll let the next one do it, I have no idea what an "aglet" is

• Like 2

There are left-handed and right-hand pairs of scissors, and there are left-handed and right-handed members of Coldplay :)

Freckles

a computer mouse can be wireless or wired and usually uses some sort of laser type thing on the bottom to track motion

so in a way, it is both luminous and wired :wacko:

Clever!

• Like 3

Freckles are little spots and they can cover you on the face and body.

In summertime they are darker than in wintertime, when they are lighter.

Usually people with red and blond hair have them, but I have Proof that people with dark hair can have them too.

cup holders hold cups, which are intended to hold liquids. liquids are a form of fluid. one property of a fluid is its viscosity, which relates to how quickly the fluid moves and deforms to the shape of its container. the etymology for viscosity/viscous comes from the Latin word "viscus" which relates to mistletoe. mistletoe is often used as a decoration for Christmas. and would it really be the holiday season without CHRISTMAS LIGHTS???

thumb tacks

• Like 2

cup holders hold cups, which are intended to hold liquids. liquids are a form of fluid. one property of a fluid is its viscosity, which relates to how quickly the fluid moves and deforms to the shape of its container. the etymology for viscosity/viscous comes from the Latin word "viscus" which relates to mistletoe. mistletoe is often used as a decoration for Christmas. and would it really be the holiday season without CHRISTMAS LIGHTS???

thumb tacks

Probably the best link so far in this game! Like that extra bit of science in there, I'm into that kind of stuff. :D

Thumb tacks are used to hold something up on a wall, like calander or really any kind of paper. I'm pretty sure Coldplay has to use them quite a bit :D (i know, this one's lame)

Hamper

cup holders hold cups, which are intended to hold liquids. liquids are a form of fluid. one property of a fluid is its viscosity, which relates to how quickly the fluid moves and deforms to the shape of its container. the etymology for viscosity/viscous comes from the Latin word "viscus" which relates to mistletoe.

Wow, I feel like I've just been at a school lesson:D

• Like 1

Probably the best link so far in this game! Like that extra bit of science in there, I'm into that kind of stuff. :D

Thumb tacks are used to hold something up on a wall, like calander or really any kind of paper. I'm pretty sure Coldplay has to use them quite a bit :D (i know, this one's lame)

Hamper

You can put food into a hamper, like for example bananas. Bananas are yellow. Yellow is a coldplay song.

Tile

• Like 1