✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The "Relate Everything Back To Coldplay Game"

ViVA Child

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, i got most of that off of wikipedia, so take it with a grain of salt :lol: :P

I can confirm you are correct, although I don't know if viscosity has anything relating to "deforms to the shape of its container". I don't know, it might, but when I remember getting taught that I can't remember anything about viscosity relating to that. But again in general you're right :D

We commonly associate whiskers with cats. Cats are awesome. As is Coldplay. :D

(yes I know, ultra lame just like my last one, I was going into this detailed section of how they're used, then just decided to keep it simple :lol:)

Orange juice

I can confirm you are correct, although I don't know if viscosity has anything relating to "deforms to the shape of its container". I don't know, it might, but when I remember getting taught that I can't remember anything about viscosity relating to that. But again in general you're right :D

We commonly associate whiskers with cats. Cats are awesome. As is Coldplay. :D

(yes I know, ultra lame just like my last one, I was going into this detailed section of how they're used, then just decided to keep it simple :lol:)

Orange juice

well, the viscosity of the fluid would affect the amount of time it would take for the fluid to deform to the shape of the container its in because it affects its speed in general. viscous fluid moves slower so will take longer to change its shape.

going easy on this one: Orange juice... Sunny Delight is kind of like orange juice.

corn on the cob

• Like 1

First of all, corn on the cob is yellow.

I usually eat them, when we're having a barbecue. If you start a barbecue, you have to light a fire a fire a spark...

Bittersweet I could taste in my mouth, the last time I ate one because I used some strange spices...

And now I can't eat them anymore without thinking of CP!

trench coat

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Since I'm just writing applications and stuff, the first thing I thought of was this: In my uni's job process you have to give a so-called "Chalk Talk", where you talk about your research using only chalk and a whiteboard.

So the chalk is used to give a presentation, a talk, to the committee.

Talk is the name of a Coldplay song :)

Riddle

• Like 1

Disappointment is one of those feelings that can happen to you when things are not turning out the way that you'd expected or liked.

It can get you down, feel sad, even angry.

But as some great singer uses to say:

“Life is beautiful in all it’s colors, even the darker ones, they’re here for a reason.”

Mushroom

• 3 weeks later...

A doorway is used to connect two rooms together, or to lead from a room into somewhere else. Just something that seperates and connects two areas together. In this thread we need to make connections to the random words and the songs. These connections we make are like doorways that they connect two areas, and in this case ideas together. And of course this thread is all about linking random things to Coldplay :D

Hair dryer

Whenever Beyoncé performs any song, she always uses a device / mechanism that makes her hair seem like "there's a wild wind blowing", just like a hair dryer. Ever since Coldplay performed at the Super Bowl with her as well as having her sing on an AHFoD track, Beyoncé will always be linked to Coldplay.

Comet

I just realized... what if something like that was the only thing we'd have ever heard of Hurts Like Heaven... we'd have missed out on like one of the greatest things ever :O

Took me a while to think of something... I didn't even know Senegal was something till now. Very good job with this one, was actually challenging! Anyway, their national language appears to be French. Wayyyy over in Canada, an NHL hockey team, the Montreal Canadiens, appear to have French as one of their main languages more than any other team. Whoever runs the music in their arena apparently loves Coldplay, and especially the song Fix You, as a part of the song now plays at the beginning of every home game, not just the home opener like it used to, and it plays a few times throughout some of the games as well. This arena is also known for having a lot of other Coldplay songs played in it. So yeah. :D

Pool table

• 4 months later...

There are pool tables that can also be converted to foosball tables. Maybe I'm making this up, but I think two Coldplay members can be seen playing foosball in either the Live 2003 Tour Diary or the Live 2012 interviews

Air Conditioning