✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The "Relate Everything Back To Coldplay Game"

ViVA Child

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On X&Y and Ghost Stories the album cover is mainly blue, therefore when listening to songs from either of those eras I associate it with blue (in case you didn't know, fun fact by the way, I associate every single song I hear with a color, and typically, but not always, it follows the album cover's color, unless it's a b-side, in which case it follows the single's cover (like Proof and red, for a good example). And for unreleased songs it's just whatever color suits the song's style :)

Knife

Trees have leaves. They're usually green. The color Green is in one of Coldplay's songs, titled "Green Eyes"!

Also, if we want to keep talking about the Trouble videos, one of them has trees in it :D (not sure if it's the one you're referring to though, just interesting because it's a Trouble video, and I thought "why not talk about it more?" I don't know. :P)

Table

Trees have leaves. They're usually green. The color Green is in one of Coldplay's songs, titled "Green Eyes"!

Also, if we want to keep talking about the Trouble videos, one of them has trees in it :D (not sure if it's the one you're referring to though, just interesting because it's a Trouble video, and I thought "why not talk about it more?" I don't know. :P)

Table

It's in the other (cartoon style) Trouble video, yeah...

Yeah, but the one where he is tied to the chair and being tortured or something is the different (darker) video...

Table...My first association was the Agatha Christie novel Cards On The Table. This in turn made me think of some Chris Martin cards I saw on sale at ebay (I dunnor for what kind of game)...

Or I could say: Table => Wood => wooden house => We Never Change => Coldplay !

• Like 1

Yeah, but the one where he is tied to the chair and being tortured or something is the different (darker) video...

Table...My first association was the Agatha Christie novel Cards On The Table. This in turn made me think of some Chris Martin cards I saw on sale at ebay (I dunnor for what kind of game)...

Or I could say: Table => Wood => wooden house => We Never Change => Coldplay !

Could you send me a link? I've only watched one of those videos :)

Also what is the thing you want me to link back to Coldplay? :D

Hmm I actually remember that lol! I thought of posting it again since I saw it before on this thread and couldn't come up with anything better so I thought it'd be all good but I didn't remember you being the one who posted it! :P I didn't reply to it because I had no idea how it'd link back to Coldplay... I thought of a really silly one that doesn't even make sense at that time though, yours is much better :P

Window... let's see here. A window can let in sunlight. It lets in more light the brighter it is outside. When it's Midnight, it lets in not a lot since there's not a lot of light outside. It lets in a lot of Daylight though! :P

That was rushed, I could come up with a better one if I wanted. I was typing down as I was thinking :P

Diamonds