✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The "Relate Everything Back To Coldplay Game"

ViVA Child

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

river is a body of water, just like a stream

and another word for stream is brook, which is my name if you add an 'e' to the end of it, and you know i love Coldplay! :P

and to go back to circuit... circuit boards can be found in computers, and hundreds of years in the future there could be computers looking for life on Earth :surprised:

bowling pins

Jonny loves cake! :P just kidding...

cake is generally pretty sponge-y. you know who else is sponge-y? Spongebob Squarepants, who lives in a pineapple under the sea. Under the Sea is also a great song from The Little Mermaid, a movie which features a character called Sebastian, which makes me think of Johann Sebastian Bach. you know what sounds like Bach? Back, as in Back to the Future, Chris's favorite movie. :charming:

car engine

• Like 2

A car engine is part of a car. A car radio is also part of a car. Car Radio is the name of a song by twenty one pilots. twenty on pilots are on the record label Fueled By Ramen. Fueled By Ramen is a sublabel of Warner Music Group, a label that Coldplay is on as well.

Parmesan cheese

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You forgot about Car Kids. ;)

Parmesan cheese is... well... a type of cheese. :P One could argue that some of the lyrics on Coldplay's recent albums are a bit cheesy. :worried: Like the chorus of Magic... but I still like the song so I'm not saying that's always a bad thing! :)

• Like 1

Cadbury makes chocolate. Chocolate is amazing and the meaning of life. The number 42 is also the meaning of life because it is the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything. Coldplay have a song called 42 and 42 minutes is the general rule for how long they like their albums to be.

Pocket

• Like 1