✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

When you girls have real events occurring in your lives, you will grow out of this.

Prospekt.

cuz we all live in a bubble and we don't have lives, we just wake up and come here...and stay here for most of the day...we don't go to work/school, we don't have families or friends and we don't go out from our houses...not even to go to the supermarket :blank: we don't have real events happening in our lives and all the things we think happen are just the product of our imagination...yeah...that must be it :blank:

cuz we all live in a bubble and we don't have lives, we just wake up and come here...and stay here for most of the day...we don't go to work/school, we don't have families or friends and we don't go out from our houses...not even to go to the supermarket :blank: we don't have real events happening in our lives and all the things we think happen are just the product of our imagination...yeah...that must be it :blank:

we've been livinnnn liiiiifeeee inside a bubbleeeeeeeee

I'm quite sure I'm not the only one here who has a family, husband, kids, job, mortgage and other very real things in life and still enjoys spending time here.

Because sometimes you just need to relax

;)

im older then most here and believe me being a fangirl is fun coz it helps one forget abt real events REALLY occurring in ones life

Raises hand too..... I have a job, family, bills, ect..... and this place is like a dream come true in terms of escaping the events that happen during the day.