🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Songs you like by artists you dislike

I like teh GaGaz. But not so much her hits. My favorites are non-singles from Born This Way:

Government Hooker, Scheiße, Heavy Metal Lover, Electric Chapel, Highway Unicorn (Road To Love), Bloody Mary, Black Jesus † Amen Fashion.

I hope she won't ruin them with one of her ridiculously messy videos.

Her lyrics can improve A LOT, he has an awesome voice, and once she stops with the outrageous outfits (which she should, she's drawn enough attention to herself), she'll be great. The first song that leaked from BTW was Scheiße Remix and I was totally blown away cos 90s German underground inspired music was the last thing you'd expect from the biggest pop star at the time. She's got balls and she's much better than Max Martin and Dr. Luke or whoever the hell makes Britney's and Katy's little pop songs because BTW is a comprehensive piece of work, not just a mindless collection of singles.

And I shamelessly LOVE We Found Love. It's orgasmic. (Even tho it's a stupid little pop song.)

I had a phase last year when I listened to a few Gaga songs. Speechless was my favorite. Maybe I'll listen to it again sometime.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a phase last year when I listened to a few Gaga songs. Speechless was my favorite. Maybe I'll listen to it again sometime.

DO IT. *hypnotizes you* :wideeyed:

Yeah I like that song, also other unknown songs - Dance In The Dark and So Happy I Could Die from that album. :nod:

^ We Found Love is great, really, it's a perfect pop song! Rihanna has some good songs, but her last 2 albums are rubish (excepct we found love of course)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-0OuRVCAK8]Rihanna - Where Have You Been (Audio) - YouTube[/ame]

:dazzled:

:hug: Yes, I am :nod:

I'm a Gleek :dazzled: (actually I was more of a Gleek for the first season, but now I'm watching just to see what happens with the characters, I'm not really interested in the songs anymore, and even about the story, it got weird: so many relationships combinations it's almost disgusting :sick: )

You make it sound like a glorious orgy of the flesh. :charming:

(Amy Farrah Fowler)

• 2 weeks later...

Well this is embarrassing. :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRYNYb30nxU]The Darkness - I Believe In A Thing Called Love - YouTube[/ame]

Heard this song now after a long time. It's the only song I know by them.

I like it cos it's kinda Queen-ish. :surprised:

• 8 months later...

AW, DUDE, I forgot about this thread.

[ame=

]
[/ame]

This is the only song of theirs thus far that I've heard and liked.

(Well, that and Noel's acostic version of "Wonderwall." Honestly, if Noel was the singer, I'd like Oasis a helluva lot more.)