May 30, 201115 yr Good news guys. Rock am Ring video-livestream by "DASDING": http://www.dasding.de/ext/specials/rar/2011/
May 30, 201115 yr So if I sign up to Zattoo Live TV the channel is Einsplus right? Yes! There are some more channels available though but you'll find Einsplus there. Word. If zattoo doesn't work change your proxy and it will run!
May 30, 201115 yr Yes! There are some more channels available though but you'll find Einsplus there. Word. If zattoo doesn't work change your proxy and it will run! It might also be listed as "1Plus"
May 30, 201115 yr So if I sign up to Zattoo Live TV the channel is Einsplus right? It might also be listed as "1Plus" well if you scroll down on the left side of zattoo's channel-list you can identify it by this symbol: ;) >>
May 30, 201115 yr Rock am Ring: Even better news than before! The following broadcastings are planned/possible: Folgende Übertragungszeiten sind geplant bzw. MÖGLICH. Info ist ohne Gewähr! Wir halten euch auf dem Laufenden sobald es weitere Infos gibt. Freitag, 03.06.2011 17.45 Uhr Plain White T?s 18.00 Uhr Madsen 18.45 Uhr Lissie / Talk 19.10 Uhr Selig 20.00 Uhr The Gaslight Anthem 21.30 Uhr Mando Diao 22.40 Uhr Wolfmother 23.40 Uhr White Lies 1.00 Uhr Interpol Samstag, 04.06.2011 17.30 Uhr Sevendust 17.55 Uhr Hurts 19.20 Uhr Bring Me The Horizon 20.00 Uhr Morning Parade 20.20 Uhr Ash 21.00 Uhr Die Söhne Mannheims 22.50 Uhr Coldplay 00.20 Uhr KoRn Sonntag, 05.06.2011 17.15 Uhr Lifehouse 18.15 Uhr Alter Bridge 19.30 Uhr Simple Plan 21.50 Uhr The Bosshoss 22.20 Uhr 3 Doors Down 23.50 Uhr In Extremo
May 30, 201115 yr ^ Good news guys. Rock am Ring video-livestream by "DASDING":http://www.dasding.de/ext/specials/rar/2011/ you posted that in the other thread ! thank you! watching party soon :dance:
June 2, 201115 yr Author Tomorrow is ROCK IM PARK day!! How can we listen this concert?? I think we can not watch it live so we must listen!!
June 2, 201115 yr A dutch radio station, 3FM, will probably broadcast various artist, but I don't know if it'll be full shows. Just click the 3fm logo on this site: http://nederland.fm/ (there's also a German version. Which radio station will be at rock im park?)
June 2, 201115 yr I was searching the web but there will be no stream for Rock Im Park (3rd June) tomorrow. At least I didn't find anything. I'm sorry for you :shrug: You have to wait for Rock Am Ring the next day..
June 3, 201115 yr Author I'm watching Rock am Park from zattoo.com now. And I'm searching Rock im Park live stream but I can not find anything too :( :(
June 3, 201115 yr I'm watching Rock am Park from zattoo.com now. And I'm searching Rock im Park live stream but I can not find anything too :( :( I registered for free on zattoo in preparation for tomorrow but how did you find the Rock am park stream? I can't find it?
June 3, 201115 yr Author I registered for free on zattoo in preparation for tomorrow but how did you find the Rock am park stream? I can't find it? It is on channel einsplus
June 3, 201115 yr It is on channel einsplus Ok thanks. It looks like it is not available in the U.S. :\
June 4, 201115 yr I've got a question. I'm going to try and set up my mac to automatically record the live stream online tomorrow. If I use this link: http://www.dasding.de/ext/specials/rar/2011/ When I press the play button, the spinner just spins and spins. When it goes live, if I have it already "playing" will it just start?
June 4, 201115 yr Author so.. we are gonnna party ?? yess we are gonna PARTYYY!!! Ok thanks. It looks like it is not available in the U.S. :\ If you use zattoo.com you have to change your proxy as a German proxy. Or you can watch from this site. But its connect is not good..
June 4, 201115 yr For as much as I despise ETIAW, I've actually rescheduled my plans for today so I could watch the webcast. I refuse to watch videos that have surfaced so far of other new songs since quality is low, but this should give us some much better footage. Excited to watch the old songs, too. I'm still not convinced that yesterday's setlist is accurate. Seemed like nobody had a grip on it.
June 4, 201115 yr I cant wait to hear Princess Of China again!!!!!!!!!!!! :bomb: Turn the volume up and make sure you have a good sound! :D
June 4, 201115 yr For as much as I despise ETIAW, I've actually rescheduled my plans for today so I could watch the webcast. I refuse to watch videos that have surfaced so far of other new songs since quality is low, but this should give us some much better footage. Excited to watch the old songs, too. I'm still not convinced that yesterday's setlist is accurate. Seemed like nobody had a grip on it. It is incredibly inaccurate. None of the setlists I saw told us they played Cemeteries of London, God Put A Smile Upon Your Face or Life Is For Living.
Create an account or sign in to comment