✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New Fashion

Chloe_Martin

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no reason to make some outfits for a tour if you are not madonna or lady gaga, why they don't dress "casual" like back in the days ? If i wanna see some weird outfits i go to the circus.

Guest howyousawtheworld
There's no reason to make some outfits for a tour if you are not madonna or lady gaga, why they don't dress "casual" like back in the days ? If i wanna see some weird outfits i go to the circus.

I don't know about you but performing all in black is boring as piss. And it's not like they're dressed in outfits that look like they're in a bloody birthday cake with candles as head gear or whatever Lady Gaga wears these days. They look normal FFS!

I don't know about you but performing all in black is boring as piss. And it's not like they're dressed in outfits that look like they're in a bloody birthday cake with candles as head gear or whatever Lady Gaga wears these days. They look normal FFS!

they don't have to wear all the same colors and there are other colors other than black

It looks great. Anyone else notice that Chris has a quiff? Lol

Yes, and I don´t like this haircut!!!

I don´t like the boys so styled, they should only wear black

or normal clothes!!!

But I always love them, of cause!!!;)

Chris's hair is fantastic, it might not stay that way during the tour, but the promo pics of the band are excellent, and they look like they mean business, their clothes represents the style of the LP and I for one am thrilled as shit!!!!