✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New Fashion

Chloe_Martin

actually every muse fan makes fun of Matt's horrible fashion sense, but that's mostly because they seem to be very fun people and you can notice he does it for fun and not because he's trying to be pretentious or something. If it wasn't like that Dom wouldn't wear spiderman costumes for example, or Matt wouldn't wear LED glasses. That's about not taking it too serious.

Yep yep. Matt dresses quite horribly. Granny coats, anyone? :lol:

It's like what Lore said. Muse have a big habit of doing things just to screw around. That's why the "Hidden Track" from the "Starlight" DVD exists, for example. It's not like they dress the way they do for a specific purpose, and they dress differently throughout. In fact, based on the "HAARP" DVD, I can tell you that the boys dressed up differently for the nights they did at Wembley in 2007. To be honest, the only person of Muse who dresses in a practical manner is Chris, and that's because that's just who he is. Musers know what I mean. Right, Lore?

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep yep. Matt dresses quite horribly. Granny coats, anyone? :lol:

It's like what Lore said. Muse have a big habit of doing things just to screw around. That's why the "Hidden Track" from the "Starlight" DVD exists, for example. It's not like they dress the way they do for a specific purpose, and they dress differently throughout. In fact, based on the "HAARP" DVD, I can tell you that the boys dressed up differently for the nights they did at Wembley in 2007. To be honest, the only person of Muse who dresses in a practical manner is Chris, and that's because that's just who he is. Musers know what I mean. Right, Lore?

exactly. :lol:

Muse and Coldplay are so different, there's no point in trying to compare them.

Nothing mean here, but I don't really get people saying they don't care about clothes and that it's just about the music. Of course music is way more important but clothes are a way to make the music's world, the album's world 'come true'. They're part of the music's universe and that's why I really care.

I like it, and I'm sure I'll find it even better when I'll know the album and how they look like live. What I love the most here is how it is still related to the Viva outfits (and I loved Viva outfits, I'm really gonna miss them!), it's like a huge update, you know :P

I don't really like the pictures though. The first one -with Guy holding the spray can- is OK, but the second one? :huh: I don't like the 'staging' (can you say that for a picture?), the light, the colours, their faces... Maybe I'll understand it when the album comes out.

Now I can't wait for Liam Gallagher's reaction.

Guest howyousawtheworld
Nothing mean here, but I don't really get people saying they don't care about clothes and that it's just about the music. Of course music is way more important but clothes are a way to make the music's world, the album's world 'come true'. They're part of the music's universe and that's why I really care.

I like it, and I'm sure I'll find it even better when I'll know the album and how they look like live. What I love the most here is how it is still related to the Viva outfits (and I loved Viva outfits, I'm really gonna miss them!), it's like a huge update, you know :P

I don't really like the pictures though. The first one is OK, but the second one? :huh: I don't like the 'staging' (can you say that for a picture?), the light, the colours, their faces... Maybe I'll understand it when the album comes out.

Nor can I but I've been in one of his Pretty Green stores and let me just say this - thank god Coldplay didn't get their new threads from there!

I don't really like the pictures though. The first one -with Guy holding the spray can- is OK, but the second one? :huh: I don't like the 'staging' (can you say that for a picture?), the light, the colours, their faces... Maybe I'll understand it when the album comes out.

The second is better than the first. In my opinion.

The second is better than the first. In my opinion.

I shouldn't have said first and second since the order of the pictures is different here than on the website

The one I like is the one in your avi, with the spray can ;)

I shouldn't have said first and second since the order of the pictures is different here than on the website

The one I like is the one in your avi, with the spray can ;)

Yeah, because when you explained your dislikes about the one it matched up with the one that's not in my avatar. So, I was confused, but yeah, that one is a little odd.

I actually didn't see Guy at first.

Although I hate costumes. These aren't as bad as VLV. The pants are pretty stupid. Bit the jackets and stuff are fine.

That being said... I normally don't get like this.

But holy fuck at chris' hair. He looks fucking good. Like my chair is all wet right now.

Although I hate costumes. These aren't as bad as VLV. The pants are pretty stupid. Bit the jackets and stuff are fine.

That being said... I normally don't get like this.

But holy fuck at chris' hair. He looks fucking good. Like my chair is all wet right now.

You would. :escaping2:

But I agree.

I WOULD care if they were in the nude...:wink3:

Up to today I was wondering - with this graffiti theme - whether underneath their clothes they would wear nothing but .... BODYPAINTING in graffiti style. :wink3:

Now In My Place is played from VH1, Denmark.

I don't know why everyone is complaining. The VIVA costumes were way more over the top than this, and as far as I can remember, no one complained about those! Also, I think both of the pictures look really cool!

It looks sloppy and the patches are unnecessary. But some of the outfits don't look so bad.:confused: I liked the Viva costumes way more than these since they looked nice and that there was some effort in it imo. Chris' hair is something I'll have to get used to but I really hope he shaves it off or grows some curls.

Guest howyousawtheworld

If you're going to talk about bad costumes in Coldplay then look no further than the substitute geography teacher look from the Grammys in 2003.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gaw9y-H2MHQ]YouTube - ‪Coldplay - Politik (Grammys 2003) HQ‬‏[/ame]

Substitute geography teacher look 4TW

I'm sorry to say I don't like this "gang" look at all, but I know I may reconsider this in the following days.

Aahhh sad, depressive black colour, where have you gone? :(