✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New Fashion

Chloe_Martin

They look like a boyband. Trying to look younger and cooler. I hate it. Why can't they look like normal guys?

Are they having a mid life crisis or what?

Yeah pretty much

I'm a little concerned about the album now ...

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not about the look for me, it's about the music, so I could care less. They could be wearing monkey suits or in the nude and it wouldn't matter to me.

I WOULD care if they were in the nude...:wink3:

I really do like it. The complaints about them are overdone, and I think are just being said because of judgement on something we have yet to even hear. I like that the clothing is more casual, yet still carries a theme.

Lol @ everyone who cares what they decide to wear

Lol even harder @ the people who get OFFENDED by what they choose to wear

They're clothes

With colors

And cloth

End of story

why are you so sensitive ?

let people say what they wanna say

I love the single artwork and I love the bright happy colors all over. I for one am happy they don't wear black. That's for boring bands...I hope this means more psychedelic tracks in the new album, a la Chinese Sleep chant!

I wonder if they will have definite "costumes" for concerts like with Viva, or if they will be a little more laid back this time and wear whatever they feel like.

I hope they do. But I hope they have a variety of things to choose from. Before it was kind of the same thing every concert.

Yeah, me too actually. I was thinking the same thing.

I'm wondering if they are colourful too or black just like the viva ones... it's gonna be super weird if it's colourful.but it does not really matter :\:lol:

I'm wondering if they are colourful too or black just like the viva ones... it's gonna be super weird if it's colourful.but it does not really matter :\:lol:

It would be, but whatever. And I was trying to see what shoes Guy was wearing in the one photo, but I can't really tell.

I admit, I almost laughed when I saw the pictures. But after looking at their outfits again, they're actually not that bad. They're still colorful, but a little more toned-down, compared to the VIVA outfits.

EDIT: What's up with Guy's pants, though?