✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New Fashion

Chloe_Martin

it's nothing personal but seriously. That's not trendy they look like a 90's boyband

Bright colours are gonna be a huge trend this summer though. Just like the military look, they had it before anyone else! ;)

Hmm..maybe it's Gwyneth.... :thinking:......:lol:

I really love it, even Chris' hair. They're taking a risk and making an effort with their appearance. :D

And I think we could have expected a lot more colour, with graffiti being such a big theme.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the shoes will be of the boot kind with the laces undone, kinda military looking, Chris might have said laces tied in case he is flying around the stage, wouldn't want him tripping:lol:

I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS WHOLE THEME!!!! I can't wait for it to all unfold!!!! Well done so far Guy's!!!!!

There's no reason to make some outfits for a tour if you are not madonna or lady gaga, why they don't dress "casual" like back in the days ? If i wanna see some weird outfits i go to the circus.

i wouldnt consider these outfits weird at all.they are just like regular clothing

Unless it's just a bad angle x2, I'm NOT a fan of Chris's hair :lol:

And I like that the jackets are kind of more dressed-down, and that Will's looks like a normal leather jacket especially, but I was personally hoping they wouldn't do coordinated clothes/costumes this time around. I kind of hope they don't beat these into the ground and wear the same thing at every gig and public appearance for two years straight.

newpic800spray.jpg

ive realised:

Chris Colors in this Pic are = the website Coldplay.com Colors!!

I think they look cool,way better than I expected.

They have Clocks? :uhoh:

ps :

(So much stupid hate around here..

some people use any single thing they have to criticise the band,realize we are in a Coldplay forum,and People is excited about this,so try not to create a Bad environment around here,Thank you...)

it's nothing personal but seriously. That's not trendy they look like a 90's boyband

they dont look like a '90's boy band..And if they did something 2010's(whatever that would be)Im sure you would say that they arent being themselves,blah,blah,blah

I personally don't have much of a problem with these outfits. They're actually fairly normal (minus the wierd patches) compared to the Viva uniforms. That being said, I have to agree that I don't hope they wear the exact same to every gig like they did in the Viva era. Thankfully, I think this look lends itself to being more flexible so that they can and will dress slightly different for each performance. I'm not a huge fan of Chris's hair, but I think I'll get used to it in time. Who knows, he may not even keep it that way for long. Same goes for the clothes. We don't know if that's exactly what they'll wear during the festivals. This is just the first promotional shoot.

Errr it's influenced by the usual graffiti artist trend. Yeah Coldplay wearing graffiti artist trend seems like a rip in reality but surely you've seen contemporary urban London graffiti artists style? That ain't 90s. He'll I've got friends who dress like Johnny in that photo.

LMAO are you serious ? the graffiti artists don't dress like that, maybe only in the tv series for the teens.:laugh3:

Take a look for example @ this picture of the 7th letter crew (an amazing graffiti crew from los angeles)

7thLetterCrew.png

saber and revok (other two amazing graffiti artists)

19.moca.saber.revok.portrait.jpg

The truth is: you dress with those outfits only if you and your costume designer are not connected with the reality > real world

I'm getting tired of 'Ugh I just wish Coldplay would go back to what they were' people. Honestly Coldplay is a band that's always changing- and as they learn more and develop their music, themes and the way they look will change too. The awesome thing about being a Coldplay fan is that I know that Friday's song won't be another 'The Scientist' or 'Fix You'. It's gonna be fresh.

I think Coldplay finally look as cool as their music does. :cool4:

I'm getting tired of 'Ugh I just wish Coldplay would go back to what they were' people. Honestly Coldplay is a band that's always changing- and as they learn more and develop their music, themes and the way they look will change too. The awesome thing about being a Coldplay fan is that I know that Friday's song won't be another 'The Scientist' or 'Fix You'. It's gonna be fresh.

I think Coldplay finally look as cool as their music does. :cool4:

I think they look almost as ridiculous as you in your avatar.

they dont look like a '90's boy band..And if they did something 2010's(whatever that would be)Im sure you would say that they arent being themselves,blah,blah,blah

didn't know you can read minds.

They could keep it simple and wear normal clothes. They're not a boyband that needs colorful clothes and use costumes or whatever. They don't even know how to match colors, it's bad, and the patches :facepalm: .

Like somebody said in another thread: "....This whole idea of street art coming from a bunch of middle/upper-class middle aged men. Highly pretentious."

haha that's true.