✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New Fashion

Chloe_Martin

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a pair of green skinnies and a jacket very similar to this already in my wardrobe...

So if I said I didn't like it, then I'd be wondering why I have them.

I love the idea I was channeling the Coldplay style before I knew it was the Coldplay style.

I'm not sure if i like it but it looks normal enough. Heavy outfits ain't good, so this is fine. I expected them to dress cheesier :P

They look like a boyband. Trying to look younger and cooler. I hate it. Why can't they look like normal guys?

Are they having a mid life crisis or what?

I think it's not that bad, Lore. At least they don't look too bizarre or peculiar. This is still acceptable to me.

Mr. Berryman ~ I look forward to one day owning this jacket too.  :wink: 

I'm loving the jacket's cut & color. New, yet still pays homage to previous tour pieces. :)

As for the rest..

Overall I like it all, however I really wish Will were in something with a bit more POP of color. I fear he'll get lost in the depths of the stage/drum kit with the black & dark brown.    

Overall I like it all, however I really wish Will were in something with a bit more POP of color. I fear he'll get lost in the depths of the stage/drum kit with the black & dark brown.    [/size][/font]

Green pants.

Didn't catch them at first, but they're what put him ahead of Chris in the "fruity fashion factor" in my book.