✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New Fashion

Chloe_Martin

Guest howyousawtheworld

Apart from Guy's trousers I could walk past anyone dressed like that and not notice a thing. Dressed in Viva style costumes of course I'd notice that! But this time they are discreet yet trendy. And yet people are offended by it. Some of you people must be utter nightmares on the high street. Not normal?! What are you? The fashion Gestapo?!

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apart from Guy's trousers I could walk past anyone dressed like that and not notice a thing. Dressed in Viva style costumes of course I'd notice that! But this time they are discreet yet trendy. And yet people are offended by it. Some of you people must be utter nightmares on the high street. Not normal?! What are you? The fashion Gestapo?!

This.

Exactly my thoughts.

Hmm, let's look at this objectively: we might like or not like the colors and exact things they wear (personally, I'm not a big fan of bright closes and for me black color has always been stylish, though I discovered that many ppl consider it boring, so... ), but we should admit that they look by no means ridiculous or silly...

Guest howyousawtheworld
it's nothing personal but seriously. That's not trendy they look like a 90's boyband

nsync17851.jpg

newphoto2820.jpg

Errr it's influenced by the usual graffiti artist trend. Yeah Coldplay wearing graffiti artist trend seems like a rip in reality but surely you've seen contemporary urban London graffiti artists style? That ain't 90s. He'll I've got friends who dress like Johnny in that photo.

still looks bad, I don't care if they get inspiration on graffitis, pirates, gaga, etc. it still looks like they're a 90's boy band which doesn't fit at all with the kind of band that coldplay is or at least was.

Guest howyousawtheworld

I genuinely don't see the 90s boyband look. You people wouldn't turn a blind eye if Chris wore what he is wearing in that photo back in 2003 because in reality it doesn't look that radical and offensive as you think. But hey people can be sensitive.

It would be, but whatever. And I was trying to see what shoes Guy was wearing in the one photo, but I can't really tell.

Oh my God me too!!!the top part looks like something youngsters would wear ;) gah.enough about the shoes.

I don't really care this time around if I'm being honest. It's quite clear that they'll never go back to wearing jeans and a t-shirt, and if anything the Viva era was more over the top than this.

And it's interesting how I don't see people bitching about Muse's outfits on here, and AFAIK most Muse fans actually think it's rather fun.

Nothing to complain about, seriously.

actually every muse fan makes fun of Matt's horrible fashion sense, but that's mostly because they seem to be very fun people and you can notice he does it for fun and not because he's trying to be pretentious or something. If it wasn't like that Dom wouldn't wear spiderman costumes for example, or Matt wouldn't wear LED glasses. That's about not taking it too seriously.

Coldplay in the other hand, they wear the same costumes during the world tour and it gets boring. the music they make is different too, Muse is more, I don't know, not so realistic as coldplay, that's why coldplay is expected to be simpler in every aspect (music, lyrics, clothes, etc).

I don't really think it's the actual clothes I have a problem with (with the exception of Will's green pants...WTF :wtf:), so much as the accessories on the jackets. The patches on the jackets are oversized and look silly. Jonny's in particular bothers me due to placement. Why would you want a patch on the bottom of the sleeve? :inquisitive: Also, Will's jacket in general is just weird. Wearing that type of brown puffy jacket with that shade of green pants isn't quite right, and the zipper...why does anyone need a zipper on the top part of the sleeve? What makes people think this is cool? :|

Having said that, however, I do like what they've done with their hair.

Guest howyousawtheworld

I don't think Coldplay will create an album as embarrassing as The Resistance though

Well I find it less excentric than the VIVA outift, so that's cool. And they're ARTists so they can wear anything the fuck they want LOL.

And it's not like they're dressed in outfits that look like they're in a bloody birthday cake with candles as head gear or whatever Lady Gaga wears these days. They look normal FFS!
And that made me laugh pretty hard! :lol:

THIS IS A PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT:

It is now illegal to have conflicting opinions. Any dissidents will be rounded up and banned from the message board, and if you happen to be a mod you will be demoted.

It is important that any differing viewpoints are silenced in the event that they might cause a breach of the peace.