✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Are you going to take time off school/work on Friday to listen to Coldplay's single?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I think it'll be 6 am here so I guess I'll just set my alarm really early and sleep with my computer by my side :tongue: Or I could just stay awake until then, since my body clock seems to be on vampire hours these days :inquisitive:

Thank guy I don't have school until late afternoon on fridays :awesome:

Guest howyousawtheworld

I've not got any thing planned for Friday. Just finished university but if I had school, university or work I definitely wouldn't be taking time off to hear the single.

But it's good that it's coming out at midday in the UK. But if it was in the morning I very much doubt I'd get up to listen to it. They're my favourite band but I don't know if I'll be so eager to hear it the instant it's released. The only thing that has got me up out of a lie in or up early in the morning is if a Grand Prix is on or if Liverpool are playing an early kick off.

I'm curious on this song, Chris stated it would probably be the album closer no? Usually they are long slow songs. Or was he referring to Hurts like Heaven?

"..including Hurts Like Heaven and Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall, which will likely be the album closer..."

Apparently I'm an adult now and have to go to work every day....? :( This is news to me, and I'm not sure I'm liking this whole "grown up" thing. :P But I will listen for sure as soon as I get home!

Sorry, I didn't get that memo :tongue:

:kiss:

I didn't either! :bigcry: What is happening to me???

Okay, maybe I can try and quickly download the song before I have to run out to work tomorrow morning :wacko:

Now that's the Sarah I know and love :braces: :kiss: