✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What song is better? Every Teardrop is a Waterfall or Friday?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone less lazy than me should make a new thread that's "Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall vs. Bohemian Rhapsody". I truly want to know how many people would still vote Coldplay anything no matter what.

EDIT: You can replace Bohemian Rhapsody with Love Will Tear Us Apart or anything else you feel appropriate.

Someone less lazy than me should make a new thread that's "Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall vs. Bohemian Rhapsody". I truly want to know how many people would still vote Coldplay anything no matter what.

Lol, I would still vote ETIAW, because I really don't like Bohemian Rhapsody at all.

ETIAW vs Friday is a tough one though, but only because Friday is a good laugh.

EDIT: You can replace Bohemian Rhapsody with Love Will Tear Us Apart or anything else you feel appropriate.

I like ETIAW, but there is no doubt I would vote Bohemian Rhapsody. You cannot compare a pop summer song with lazy lyrics to a masterpiece and classic that is Bohemian Rhapsody.

But I think that comparing ETIAW with Friday is just ridiculous. I mean, at first the joke was quite funny, and yes, I laughed. But now there are hundreds of threads about the same topic and it turns quite annoying. I have nothing against the people that do not like ETIAW, I respect their opinion. But when they make such a deal with it is irritating. I mean it is just a song, one simple song. It seems that the people who make these silly threads secretly like the song. Maybe not, but that's what I think. It's my opinion.