✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

DLIBYH

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, so Don't Let It Break Your Heart it is then. I'll get used to it. Surely the song isn't half as cheesy as it's title.

Even the title isn't that cheesy. The only thing is that it has 'heart' and 'break' in one sentence.

Because "Lost" or "Reign Of Love" or "Strawberry Swing" were not cheesy titles? :) I think what some see as cheesy, some others see as emotional beautiful songs :)

Because "Lost" or "Reign Of Love" or "Strawberry Swing" were not cheesy titles? :) I think what some see as cheesy, some others see as emotional beautiful songs :)

Lost and Strawberry Swing are not cheesy titles at all.

The only reason this one is so bad is that "Break Your Heart" has got to be the worst cliche ever.

Lost and Strawberry Swing are not cheesy titles at all.

The only reason this one is so bad is that "Break Your Heart" has got to be the worst cliche ever.

I love the title. Could there be another optimistic and sad title at the same time than "Don't Let It Break Your Heart"?

OK, apart from Fix You :D

I totally agree! I don´t understand people saying that´s too cheesy. Coldplay deals with emotions, so it´s no surprise that they would come up with titles like that. In my opinion, something is cheesy only when it´s maudlin and not heartfelt. I think Coldplay always portray heartfelt emotions, hence they can never be cheesy :)

I totally agree! I don´t understand people saying that´s too cheesy. Coldplay deals with emotions, so it´s no surprise that they would come up with titles like that. In my opinion, something is cheesy only when it´s maudlin and not heartfelt. I think Coldplay always portray heartfelt emotions, hence they can never be cheesy :)

That! And in the same way we think that, I hope that if not now (in the album or in a EP), someday they should release Love In A Lethal Dose. I really love that title too! :dazzled: