✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

DLIBYH

But just because people are fans of Coldplay doesn't mean they like everything they do, which some people still can't seem to grasp. I personally don't like ETIAW, but I still love Coldplay, but we can't censor the board to only include positive opinions.

This loooong build up to the album has made things worse I think, cos there's just so much time to discuss everything, but if everyone just allowed people to express themselves without accusing them of either being a fanboy/girl because they like something or hater because they don't then it'd be a much more pleasant wait. :)

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeez calm down, no-one said they'd completely written off the song, just that the title could be better. No need to start calling people names just because they shared a slightly negative opinion about something Coldplay have done.

There's far too much of this going on at the moment, people being unable to express their opinions without either being branded a fanboy/girl or a hater/snob...it makes coming into this section absolutely unbearable at times!

I was just talking to her :uhoh: not about the song in particular or whatever.

Usually it doesn't. UNLESS the title is Don't Let it Break Your Heart or Every Teardrop is a Waterfall. :laugh3:

Honestly, I couldn't predict how EtIAW would sound based on the very name of the song. Same goes for Don't Let It Break Your Heart (Man, is that really the actual title?!)...you don't know whether it's going to be ETIAW-like or something completely opposite. You just can't know that.

Sorry if I came off snarky. I'm just shocked at the amount of negativity towards Coldplay, ETIAW, Chris, Gwyneth etc on this board. Guess it finally caught up with me. Maybe I need a coldplaying vacation.

Maybe it helps if you see this negativity simply as (constructive) criticism. If everyone on Coldplaying loved everything about Coldplay and what they do, there wouldn't be anything to discuss. Only the "Post pictures of the gorgeous/handsome Chris/Guy"-like threads would still exist. :p

Maybe it helps if you see this negativity simply as (constructive) criticism. If everyone on Coldplaying loved everything about Coldplay and what they do, there wouldn't be anything to discuss. Only the "Post pictures of the gorgeous/handsome Chris/Guy"-like threads would still exist. :p

I don't mind a difference of opinions and constructive criticism, but there are a few people on this board who are consistently negative. Just makes me wonder why they would take the time to sign up for this board?? :confused:

Oh and one of those people does post in the "pictures of Chris/Gwyneth" threads, so......

I don't mind a difference of opinions and constructive criticism, but there are a few people on this board who are consistently negative. Just makes me wonder why they would take the time to sign up for this board?? :confused:

Oh and one of those people does post in the "pictures of Chris/Gwyneth" threads, so......

I'd say don't let it break your heart.

I don´t expect anyone to like EVERYTHING Coldplay does, but to be honest I do remember this forum having a much more balanced negative/positive posts in the time before MX. I think the negativity has really escalated after the new era started. I can only hope it will end once the album is actually released.

I don´t expect anyone to like EVERYTHING Coldplay does, but to be honest I do remember this forum having a much more balanced negative/positive posts in the time before MX. I think the negativity has really escalated after the new era started. I can only hope it will end once the album is actually released.

Don't think that this will end after the album release.

Personally I believe it will be much more than today.

MX will be another masterpiece in terms of variety and like Gywneth said it will be different to anything before. I'm really sure that there will be the same boring debate about the good old Parachutes Coldplay and the bad new Mylo Coldplayo started by some people here.

^What?!

Anyway, I don't think it's simply DLIBYH. It's such a stupid thing to put random letters together and name a song after it, if that's what you think. It definitely must stand for something longer, hopefully not 'Don't let it break your heart'.

Yeah, the Oracle already confirmed it's an acronym for something.

She also said there was "one guess" floating around. I'm assuming she's referring to "Don't Let it Break Your Heart." She neither confirmed nor denied it.

Jeez calm down, no-one said they'd completely written off the song, just that the title could be better. No need to start calling people names just because they shared a slightly negative opinion about something Coldplay have done.

There's far too much of this going on at the moment, people being unable to express their opinions without either being branded a fanboy/girl or a hater/snob...it makes coming into this section absolutely unbearable at times!

Since my return I've seen more than before too. But even then there was enough to make me take a break. I might take a break again after MX is out.

And this is NOT meant to point a finger at ANYONE SPECIFIC, K? ;)