✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Major Minus: LISTENING PARTY! Countdown to Thursday 23rd June, 9pm (BST)

busybeeburns

Do that, but don't post any links here on the forum please!

It's an offical realease so therefore it won't be allowed to be posted here. :)

What Ian said here about the WoM section applies to the whole board:

Thanks, I'm pretty new here and didn't know that. Guess I'll be keeping the recording for myself, I already pre-ordered the digital bundle and Record/CD bundle, but I wouldn't mind getting the studio version a few days earlier :D

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lolololol..For some reason I just realised now that Major Minus was out tonight! :facepalm:

I thought it was out sunday or something, I just knew that Moving to Mars was tomorrow..

How could I forget? :rolleyes:

I must be very tired or something. :nice:

Ben Jones will play it on Absolute Radio (yeah I'm promoting him because he's always been so nice with us :D)

He tweeted this earlier:

I have an exclusive first play of the new @coldplay song Major Minus on @absoluteradio tonight at 9pm. #Coldplay

Ben Jones will play it on Absolute Radio (yeah I'm promoting him because he's always been so nice with us :D)

He tweeted this earlier:

I have an exclusive first play of the new @coldplay song Major Minus on @absoluteradio tonight at 9pm. #Coldplay

I'll keep that in mind. I'm happy I won't have to hold that Steve again:lol:

Yeah and maybe we could create a chat again ;) What do you think about that?

Let's wait and see if the traffic of this forum slows down - if it does, let's create a chat again...

He tweeted this earlier:

Awesome. Ben Jones is really nice...

physical copies need to be shipped out to be in stores and weeell, there are some vendors that may want to have a listen before the release and may put it up online too... which definitely is illegal :D

but what about the downloads? will itunes recieve it in one place maybe on a card or usb stick? and all the others like amazon etc... so with only one physical copy per company, which i think is easier to control?.... ah ok well, there sure are workers that have access to the files? i mean, not trustworthy workers...