🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Radiohead

That was weird, I actually found your answer yesterday looking through news articles... :stunned:

http://idolator.com/354270/hey-lets-write-a-song-called-steve-jobs-is-dreamy

:stunned: oh. thanks for the link ... i'll check it out when i have some time :)

hahaa, i just saw it at the moment ..

the concert is on 8 july in Berlin

are you going to that concert too? ;)

nope, i'm going to Milano instead. :)

I hate presales, I always freak out and can't even type my frickin name. At least I won't have to battle for 2 shows on Saturday as they are playing smaller venues and the demand is going to be psycho. :freak:

So did anyone else get any tickets?

I totally understand your pain.. what a long and stressful.. did I mention how friggin stressful... STRESSFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH....

My story>>>

got up at 4:50am ran downstairs to the puter and hit refresh on waste from then till I left for work this morning.. Nothing up yet then.. Got to work at 8am and was a tad preoccupied with this presale.. and had the site up at work, luckily my boss was busy and didn't come into my office during this time. Hit refresh for the next 51 minutes until BAM.. the tickets pop up on waste.. I was so excited that they came up so I selected what I thought was it for Bristow, Va.. the reserved seats option (and in my head I am thinking where are the GA Pit tix??? wtf, but didn't want to lose my chance) so i bought 3 tix.. Got to the payment page and entered my visa card number not once but at least 3 times before the site would accept it.. (kept saying my cc info was invalid wtf again), was already stressing out and then almost went into panic mode or rather a panic attack when this happened.. Ok, so I bought the tickets.. So I go back to look at the page ... and what do I see GA standing tix for the show I just bought tix for.. wtf where were those when I first got in??? So, without hesitating went in and bought 3 GA Pit tix... got thru the transaction easily this time.. Then I am shitting my pants cuz now I have 6 tix to the same show when the max is 4 tix? Shit are they going to cancel my orders? So I find the email address to waste and plead my case in the email stating I incorrectly purchased the wrong tix and would they cancel my first order and keep the later one.. Well, 2 hours or so of biting my nails and continuing to stress the fuck out. I finally, amazingly get a email from waste saying that they cancelled my first order and refunded me in full.. HOW COOL IS THAT.. ! With all this chaos today they managed to respond within a couple of hours... Now that is customer service...:cool::thumbsup:

For me it was stressful too!

the tickets (for amsterdam) were online at 11:00am

So i tried like a 100 times to buy them..but every time it said: were busy right now

My parents went crazy because of me, i almost had a panic attack. And finally i got them..i was so happy i almost bought more tickets then i needed.

After that i was stressed cause i was affraid i wouldnt get the tickets,

but then 2 weeks later i got them and totally freaked out :D

Houston ticket ....check.... not sure where I'm sitting as RH have not sent me a seat location yet

Dallas ticket....check....ticketbastard sucks the cock with their fucking "searching your wait time" countdown piece of shit clock that keeps counting up and not down :veryangry:

Bring on May :dance:

is there a real panic getting a ticket in US? because here... i saw the sjte a d sajd: wow, they're selling tickets! and i bought one. the concertt was solf out a few fays later but...

and i see that i fucked it up a bit... coud gez a ticket for one hundred ad twenty euros.... transport included... og well. i'll have phun anyway.