18. Fake Plastic Trees

19. Jigsaw Falling Into Place

20. House of Cards

21. Exit Music (For A Film)

22. The Bends

encore 2

23. You and Whose Army?

24. Paranoid Android

All I can say is WOW! I think the Dallas show was the better of the two, didn't think they would play so many classic hits. After they played Fake and Exit, I told the guy next to me "if they would only play Paranoid, I will die" He reached over to check my pulse when it started. :P Well I survived.

The setlists for this tour are all incredible!!

I'd give anything to see them live, I'd be happy if they just played Pablo Honey start to finish, I'd just be glad to see them!!! - Obviously they'd have Pop Is Dead as an encore. :P

Got my tickets in the post today!!!

Bout time....now to make sure I don't lose them.

My little brother came over to me after I opened the envelope and said "What happens if I rip the tickets?".

Gives me more incentive to find a good hiding space.

Are the tickets all really colourful and with the artwork on them?? Some people on the other board had really exciting ones, some had ordinary white ones. I guess it depends on the venues.

But still, I'm envious!! :cry:

Here are download links for some videos I shot in Houston.

Jigsaw Falling Into Place

Idioteque

wow, you either had great! seats or a super zoom on your cam, I saw the pics you posted of the band....super great shots!

I was there at the Woodlands show. Where did you have seats?

My gang and I sat (if you are standing in the crowd of people looking at the stage) on the left side of the lawn. Right after the uncovered seating section. And I am too small to get good shots over some tall jerk whose head was, I am sure, illegally large!

But the set list was amazing. I would have added a song or two. But seriously...amazing show. The lawn crowd was pretty cool though. Everyone was pretty grateful to have gotten in to see them regardless of where they were located. And yes, we had an amazing view of the moon that night.

I loved the tube things on the stage and towards the end, the giant screen zoomed in really close on one of Thom's eyes and everyone thought that was hysterical

EDIT!

I almost forgot to say that I was late to the show!

There was six people in my car caravan. Three of us forgot our tickets to the show and only remembered when we were about five minutes away! So we dropped off those who had their tickets at the venue and hauled ass twenty minutes back home to get mine, my husband and one other friends ticket!

I was like OMGOMGOMG this is NOT happening today. Show was starting at 730pm with an opening band (whose name I never got, btw) But even so were were about 45 minutes late. We got there five minutes into Radiohead's set-up time. So we didn't miss the juicy part but it was a pretty awful feeling none the less. I thought I was gonna miss a good chunk.

Just got home from Houston show. It was so nice and cool outside with a big full moon. I need to sleep to drive to Dallas for tomorrow's show but I'm unloading my camera to free up space for tomorrow. Not sure how my pics came out as I had some tall geezer in front of me.

Set list:

1. 15 Step

2. Bodysnatchers

3. Lucky

4. Morning Bell

5. Nude

6. Pyramid Song

7. Weird Fishes/Arpeggi

8. The Gloaming

9. The National Anthem

10. Faust Arp

11. Videotape

12. Optimistic

13. Where I End and You Begin

14. Reckoner

15. Everything in Its Right Place

16. All I Need

17. There There

Encore 1

18. Jigsaw Falling into Place

19. House of Cards

20. Climbing Up The Walls

21. Planet Telex

22. Street Spirit

Encore 2

23. You and Whose Army?

24. Idioteque

definitely my favorite setlist so far! :dance:

can't WAIT to see them in mansfield MA!

wow, you either had great! seats or a super zoom on your cam, I saw the pics you posted of the band....super great shots!

My gang and I sat (if you are standing in the crowd of people looking at the stage) on the left side of the lawn. Right after the uncovered seating section. And I am too small to get good shots over some tall jerk whose head was, I am sure, illegally large!

But the set list was amazing. I would have added a song or two. But seriously...amazing show. The lawn crowd was pretty cool though. Everyone was pretty grateful to have gotten in to see them regardless of where they were located. And yes, we had an amazing view of the moon that night.

I loved the tube things on the stage and towards the end, the giant screen zoomed in really close on one of Thom's eyes and everyone thought that was hysterical

EDIT!

There was six people in my car caravan. Three of us forgot our tickets to the show and only remembered when we were about five minutes away! So we dropped off those who had their tickets at the venue and hauled ass twenty minutes back home to get mine, my husband and one other friends ticket!

I was like OMGOMGOMG this is NOT happening today. Show was starting at 730pm with an opening band (whose name I never got, btw) But even so were were about 45 minutes late. We got there five minutes into Radiohead's set-up time. So we didn't miss the juicy part but it was a pretty awful feeling none the less. I thought I was gonna miss a good chunk.

:uhoh: Sounds horrible,I cant that really happened....

You were so looking forward to it that someone spoiled it :doh:

So I dont even get the promised pictures? :o

EDIT!

I sat on the left , row CC, got my ticket from WASTE and wasn't too impressed with it, thought the band would be giving out closer than that, but any who.....Had some giant fucker in front of me in Dallas AND Houston. grrrrrrrrrr! Can't they assign seats based on height? The Dallas bastard brought his binoculars as well, so he had his frickin elbows stretched out on each side of his fat head. I was like dude, you're 10 feet tall, why the fuck do you need binoculars? :veryangry2:

I know you must have been freaking out. Before I left for Dallas I know I must have checked 200 times to make sure I had my ticket with me. And when I stopped to eat, I brought my ticket in with me because what if someone stole my car while I was eating and they got my ticket! :P

That opening bad was The Liars.....it was the 3rd time I have seen them and that was 3 times too many. :dozey: