šŸŒ™ COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH šŸŽµ

Radiohead

i got the "no matter how it ends, no matter how it starts" one :D

Ā 

and thanks for that song! (or whatever it is...) :dance:

oh cool! =) I never got to the t-shirt buying place (or whatever the name is :D) because people were waiting on the bus plus I rather bought a poster (i bought the bottle earlier :nice:) which is now hanging on my door :dance: :D

Ā 

Yeah ... I hope that's an actual song! :D

^grr!!!

Ā 

Ooh crestingwaves, I don't know your name but enjoy!!! I still remember my first few times listening to OKC, it was like a spiritual experience :lol:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Yer, I'm listening to it now. It's interesting! I think it'll take me awhile to get used to. I really like In Rainbows.

People tell me. If I like In Rainbows and (so far) bits of OK Computer. Should I get Amnesiac or Pablo Honey??

Ā 

I can't decide. So I thort I'd ask for advice.

Ā 

Ā 

Also, how come Radiohead don't come to Australia for tours!!?? What is this?

Yer, I'm listening to it now. It's interesting! I think it'll take me awhile to get used to. I really like In Rainbows.

People tell me. If I like In Rainbows and (so far) bits of OK Computer. Should I get Amnesiac or Pablo Honey??

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Pablo Honey is their weakest album. I would suggest getting The Bends next, being that I feel it's one of their easier albums to get into. If you're choosing being Amnesiac and PH, i'd go with Amnesiac.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

i have no idea why the band tours down under so sparsely. they came here in 2003 for hail to the thief and they were here i think in 2000 in support of Kid A. but sadly theres no news what so ever of a tour for In Rainbows. i think it has a bit to do with the bands environmental campaigns and touring down here will involve the burning of a lot of carbon fuels (remember how they refused to go to america for tv appearances) if they do use that as the excuse for a no show down under then i think i might be heading to uTorrent for my radiohead music instead of the music stores. if they do tour it will be early next year most probably after they release another album.

Ā 

but im keeping my eyes and ears open for even the smallest of hints of a tour in aus.

O, i heard this song about a year ago. I thought it was an awesome song, and then it turned out not to be on their album...big mistake in my opinion.

Ā 

Ā 

Did someone say that Radiohead are recording another album atm??

Ā 

i think sometime right before or after they tour in japan they are going back into the studio... that's according to Ed

Radiohead - Lollapalooza 2008 - XM Radio Broadcast

Ā 

01 Intro

02 15 Step

03 There There

04 All I Need

05 Nude

06 Weird Fishes/Arpeggi

07 The Gloaming

08 The National Anthem

09 Faust Arp 10 No Surprises

11 Jigsaw Falling Into Place

12 Reckoner

13 Lucky

14 The Bends

15 Everything In Its Right Place

16 Fake Plastic Trees

17 Bodysnatchers

18 Encore Break

19 Videotape

20 Paranoid Android

21 Dollars And Cents

22 House Of Cards

23 Optimistic

24 Encore Break 2

25 2+2=5

26 Idioteque

27 Crowd Noise

Ā 

http://rapidshare.com/files/137485980/Broadcast.part1.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/137493060/Broadcast.part2.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/137497109/Broadcast.part3.rar

Ā 

Ā 

radiohead13.jpg

I really hope Radiohead will make a good effort randomly releasing one or two EP's next year including fully new songs, and continue touring with that.

Ā 

It would be a waste if they decided to disappear for a couple of years once again.