🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Radiohead

Hehe, no I didn't notice that.. Too focused on Thom I guess. :lol:
:lol: I'm sure it's nicely seen in a video.. Can't wait to get my hands on the dvd! :dance:

just hit my landmark 5,000th Radiohead play on last.fm w/ Everything in its Right Place :D
Good choice :cool:

:lol: I'm sure it's nicely seen in a video.. Can't wait to get my hands on the dvd! :dance:

Yeah, I can't wait either! I read on atease that they think it might be done at the end of March/beginning of April.

I need some Radiohead news :(

Me too... I wish they posted more on DAS, like in studio pictures or something.

Hm. Updates are nice but I'd rather have them do stuff like making an album. :sweatdrop:

Plus, I bet they're going to do one of those surprise-we've-made-an-album-and-it's-gonna-be-released-in-10-days things again. :D

Does anyone know the Rock Am Ring (if I recall correctly, it was a German festival for sure) 2001 live recording? Is it legit? (and more importantly, is it any good?) I was in the store today and I saw the cd, dvd and lp. :freak:

Yeah, I can't wait either! I read on atease that they think it might be done at the end of March/beginning of April.
That'd be great! March is so close now.

Does anyone know the Rock Am Ring (if I recall correctly, it was a German festival for sure) 2001 live recording? Is it legit? (and more importantly, is it any good?) I was in the store today and I saw the cd, dvd and lp. :freak:
I think somebody was talking about it - probably on atease. It's not an official release, so I wouldn't be interested in buying all that stuff....

In other news, I may or may not be seeing Thom in Cambridge concert. :curtain:

Hm. Updates are nice but I'd rather have them do stuff like making an album. :sweatdrop:

Plus, I bet they're going to do one of those surprise-we've-made-an-album-and-it's-gonna-be-released-in-10-days things again. :D

I have a feeling as well that they'll have another surprise release of an album.

That Rock AM Ring, I think I have. The video quality from what I remember wasn't so great, but the audio was good for the dvd.

That'd be great! March is so close now.

I think somebody was talking about it - probably on atease. It's not an official release, so I wouldn't be interested in buying all that stuff....

In other news, I may or may not be seeing Thom in Cambridge concert. :curtain:

If you go see Thom in Cambridge, report back on how it was.

So I guess it's just one of those things they broadcast anyway, huh? I might give the audio a try, because I don't have that many live recordings. (suggestions are welcome, by the way :D)

Oh, and I listened to Amnesiac today, which means I have only one album left I still have to listen to. :nice:/:\

In other news, I may or may not be seeing Thom in Cambridge concert.
:awesome:

^^

thats my favourite radiohead pro shot video. i love the setlist, the crowd is pretty cool and the performance was brilliant. i would love to see an official dvd release of it but thats unlikely. but i already have it on my own home made dvd so im not fussed. but i do love putting it on every now and then, a very entertaining show.

Well, there are dvd/cd/lp releases, as I said in my other post, but I guess they aren't really official (I didn't recognize the label anyway, probably something German). I was sort of surprised to see them in a general electronics store instead of a record store.

Who'd buy an lp of this? :thinking:

Streaming right now :escaping: