✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[3-Aug-2011] Coldplay @ Samsung AT&T Summer Krush Concert Series, Los Angeles

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do u guys think that my chances are lowered at getting tix because i'm trying to get 6 of them?

Yes, I tried getting 3 tickets but it never gave me any options. Going for just 1 ticket always gave me a listing... I ended up doing VIP, hoping I'll be able to sell the extra ticket at some point

hey guys, I wish everyone good luck! I am pretty sure having more people lowers your chance of getting tickets, since they have to all be in the same row. I am going alone, and when i registered a few seconds after 10 am, i got the corner seat of row 1 section 201. there are only 13 seat in each row, so i think i was lucky this time that I got the 13th seat. I am still looking for a general admission pit ticket if anyone wants to trade! going to try again tomorrow!

What a fecking nightmare that was...there was no mention ahead of time about those $389 VIP tickets in Sec. 201-204 :( I had two computers going, refresh, enter the damn security codes, over and over, and nothing for 30 minutes. Kept trying, and finally I took the first tix that came up. I needed 3, so we are in Sec. 2, Row 15, for $150 each. Not exactly what I was hoping for :( But at least we're going...I may still try tomorrow and see if anything better comes up.

StubHub already has 200 tickets.... how is this possible???

I have no idea, but so frustrating for the real fans :( I mean, I was there, on at exactly 10am, they didn't start selling until 10:02. They must have ways to get around those security codes. Oh, well...at least I'm going with TRACEY :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just tried to buy the VIP experience tickets at $389 each. Section 204, row 2. So they're not selling quickly or even at all...I love the boys, but just can't see spending that kind of money right now...

So back on page 4 someone posted a look at the tennis courts but I can't tell what section is what, cause if it's the section level "not blue chairs" the rows are less than 15, so are they counting the blue seats then continue on up?

So back on page 4 someone posted a look at the tennis courts but I can't tell what section is what, cause if it's the section level "not blue chairs" the rows are less than 15, so are they counting the blue seats then continue on up?

Tracey, just go to the ticketmaster.com site, search Coldplay and it should come up. Or try this link. http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0B0046E6C32E6316?majorcatid=10001&artistid=806431&minorcatid=60&tm_link=tm_notix_Change_Search_Request Then you can see the seating chart. We are section 2, Row 15, seats 7-9. We're close, and it says we have a full view, but we are on the side of the stage.

Tracey, just go to the ticketmaster.com site, search Coldplay and it should come up. Or try this link. http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0B0046E6C32E6316?majorcatid=10001&artistid=806431&minorcatid=60&tm_link=tm_notix_Change_Search_Request Then you can see the seating chart. We are section 2, Row 15, seats 7-9. We're close, and it says we have a full view, but we are on the side of the stage.

Yeah I saw that one and tried to compare it to the link on page 4, but it looked different, HEY I AM HAPPY and I appreciate your stress and time for getting them, we shall have a well deserved drink when I get there.