✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[3-Aug-2011] Coldplay @ Samsung AT&T Summer Krush Concert Series, Los Angeles

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are quite a few articles running around out there about Lindsay Lohan and Guy Berryman. It was reported that she even attend Lollapalooza. I'm probably late on this but yeah...this news is disturbing -_-

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/arts-and-life/entertainment/celebrities/lindsay-lohan-wants-to-date-coldplay-bassist-127443383.html

There are quite a few articles running around out there about Lindsay Lohan and Guy Berryman. It was reported that she even attend Lollapalooza. I'm probably late on this but yeah...this news is disturbing -_-

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/arts-and-life/entertainment/celebrities/lindsay-lohan-wants-to-date-coldplay-bassist-127443383.html

Yeah, this was reported last week. But he's way too good for her, and if he was really interested in her, she wouldn't have been denied backstage at UCLA. And then it says she's "following him around all weekend," yeah, like a sad puppy. LOL I think this is another one of her sad, pathetic attempts to be something she's not...

First off, Guy has Class.....

Second, We have on good authority that after the show, the boy's most likely showered, dressed and immediately left the venue, since the timing of a really cool picture was taken and the time the band left the stage , coinsides with one very handsome drummer, who was the decoy for the other 3, and told said fellow coldplayer one was rushing off to catch up with his wife, hint hint he's the one with the famous wife:lol: So I doubt they stayed for an afterparty, they didn't have time.

phil is cute, cute, CUTE....

you're adorable too :)

Hi Imelda, Sorry we didn't get to meet in person in LA, but I'm glad you got to meet super cutie, Phil! ~ Great Pic

~Kelly

Thank you to the two of you. :)

First off, Guy has Class.....

That's what I immediately thought the first time I read this rumor. :lol:

Live Review: Coldplay — “Summer Krush”

After much well-deserved hype and anticipation, Bristish rockers Coldplay “yet again” mesmerized their fans with not only a stellar performance August 3rd to kick off Summer Krush, but with an intimate homage to Amy Winehouse with a slow, melodic piano version of “Rehab.” They’re the consummate English showmen, and this display proved that. On yet another just-so-perfect warm summer evening in La La Land, Coldplay performed to a crowd of 2,500 screaming fans as they played classic hits such as ‘The Scientist’ as well as a few new tunes, a select few of which aired on ABC’s “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” afterwards.

Chris Martin graced the stage with his usual English charm and greeted his devoted fans with, “This is our first time back in LA in two-and-a-half years!” which incited the crowd to yet another round of accelerated cheering. Martin, almost as if speaking to a group of friends and family, introduced two of their new songs, one entitled “Every Teardrop is a Waterfall” saying of it, “This is the first time we’ve ever done this one in America so please be nice.” Needless to say, the crowd was more than nice and beyond grateful to be a part of something so special. The band then went on to perform another new tune ‘Us Against the World’ which had fans jumping in their seats as he rhythmically bopped around on stage.

After performing well over a dozen songs, the band left the stage, but was quick to return with fans pleading in unison for them to come back out. With chants of “Encore, encore” they were back performing a few more songs for the insatiable crowd, which included the nod to Winehouse’s “Rehab.”

These days where there is such a plethora of much-hyped, most deservedly so, some not-so-much, bands performing every night of the week, one must be fastidious when deciding which shows to attend. Somewhat of a double-edged sword, this decidedly ample mass of options, is to most overwhelming. When making the decision to go out in these economically-challenging of times, it is best to do so with the aforementioned show being described as I would the one I attended last night, “Damn good.” With that said, Coldplay put on a “show” in the truest sense of the word.

http://www.artistdirect.com/entertainment-news/article/live-review-coldplay-summer-krush/9042376

• 4 weeks later...
Me, too...I thought it went right into BTTF after that?

It went into one more song before Back To The Future intro.

That's the song I'm looking for.

It was an instrumental track, around 5-6 mins long. It was just a huge build up song. No changes in it, just a solid big fade in.

• 6 months later...
It went into one more song before Back To The Future intro.

That's the song I'm looking for.

It was an instrumental track, around 5-6 mins long. It was just a huge build up song. No changes in it, just a solid big fade in.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HGaQqDwuXw]Jay-Z - 99 Problems (Prodigy Remix) - YouTube[/ame]

This is the song. 99 Problems by Jay-Z. But it's not the original. It's the Prodigy Remix. I was there, and I'm sure this is the one.