✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[3-Aug-2011] Coldplay @ Samsung AT&T Summer Krush Concert Series, Los Angeles

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so just to let you all know...I got lucky today, but I'm going to try for better tickets tomorrow. If that happens, I will sell the 3 I got today. I'll put them out to coldplayers here first, so keep checking here to see if I got better tickets. The tickets are Sec. 2, Row 15, Seats 7-9, $164 (face plus fees). So just keep that in mind, because I'd like to see us all be able to go. :)

if it's two together then i will definitely want two. no doubt about it.

that is if i don't get some tmr.

:) glad u like it!

i'm erick btw. i figure a lot of you will go to future LA shows. cuz i know i'm going to all of them!

once they begin the tour that is :dozey:

Nice to meet you Erick. :nice: I'm Imelda. :) And yup, that's the plan to go to as many LA shows as possible. :)

I want to go to all the CA shows :) It was 3 years ago tomorrow that the Viva la Viva tour officially started. At The Forum in Inglewood. I was there. Was anyone else? The first show was supposed to be July 15, and I was so sad because that was the day we were flying to Hawaii for our family vacation. I was so happy when it sold out and they added the show on July 14. Hard to believe it's been 3 years!

actually if i recall those weren't suppose to be the real first shows. they had to cancel a lot of other ones before then due to production issues or something like that.

i was at the july 15th show. and damn 3 yrs really? i feel like just yesterday i was buying my tickets

Not too much info from my e-mail asking about the VIP tix...

All information is available via ticketmaster.com

You will receive an email with more detailed instructions about the event approximately 7-10 days prior to the show. Thanks and enjoy

Jason

I have a quick question...on ticketmaster where it has the option for presales....that's for all the presales right? So right at 10am I can just enter the code instead of refreshing?

I think you'll have to refresh because they will "unblock" it at 10.

i click on my link for the kroq presale and it is the goldenvoice/tickermaster page. do you think this makes a difference?

i was planning on using just ticketmaster but i guess i'll use this one..

good luck guys.. haha i changed my strategy for today. i'm going for just 2 any price so i can for sure get some. then i'm trying to get 4 of the cheap ones. if i get like pit or anything and then get the cheap one i'll keep the pit to sell to coldplayers. just in case you were wondering..

Just got some tickets from the grammy foundation link... these sales have been the biggest bs ever on the part of ticketmaster, they're really swindling us as Coldplay fans this time around. They started late yesterday and opened the page this morning way before 10am! Why can't they just keep their word on the timing of these things?

I tried again for 3 and nothing came up. So I'm keeping the ones I got yesterday. I did try single tickets, just to see what came up and saw one in Sec 201, row 10! But I really want to sit with my husband and Tracey, so I'm good with what we have. Yes, this has been a total scam and I can't believe how many pit tix are on stubhub already...$239-299. Today there are only 8 pit tix available, yesterday there were a lot more.

I tried registering at the Samsung AT&T link, but only saw a place to log in, no where to register for the free tix they are giving away next week. And since KROQ is promoting it too, I'm sure they will have tickets to give away. That's how I got my tix for the meet and greet in 2009 in Irvine.

We should start a list of who is going...it would be fun to try to meet up!