✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[3-Aug-2011] Coldplay @ Samsung AT&T Summer Krush Concert Series, Los Angeles

"Ah Vegas isn't that exciting anymore when you've been there many times. And yes it's true...there will definitely be more Coldplay fans at this concert since it is only Coldplay. Makes for better sing-a-longs, although they haven't been all that great at the LA concerts I've been to. Hopefully this time it's different."

It will be soooo different, the Gal from Florida will be in DA HOUSE!!! Dianne will probably think twice inviting me to come along:D

:laugh3: cool, well I hope you can make it then! :D Maybe you can start a chant..I tried so much at my concerts and failed miserably. :P

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The main site for the concert series says this:

Beginning next week, a limited number of free tickets to the Coldplay show will be available through registration at http://www.samsungsummerkrush2011.com, a Summer Krush spokesperson tells http://www.Billboard.biz. Tickets will also be available to purchase, priced from $45 to $150, on July 15 through ticketmaster.com and Ticketmaster outlets. Net proceeds from the Los Angeles concert will benefit the Grammy Foundation's Grammy in the Schools music education program (grammyintheschools.com).

So who knows how many tickets will actually be released for sale. Ack, I'm nervous! I really want the GA pit tix!

The main site for the concert series says this:

Beginning next week, a limited number of free tickets to the Coldplay show will be available through registration at http://www.samsungsummerkrush2011.com, a Summer Krush spokesperson tells http://www.Billboard.biz. Tickets will also be available to purchase, priced from $45 to $150, on July 15 through ticketmaster.com and Ticketmaster outlets. Net proceeds from the Los Angeles concert will benefit the Grammy Foundation's Grammy in the Schools music education program (grammyintheschools.com).

So who knows how many tickets will actually be released for sale. Ack, I'm nervous! I really want the GA pit tix!

So there will be free tix as well...ah this is nervewrecking.. :\

Given the size of the venue, it looks like every ticket should provide a good seat/spot. If you miss out on the public sales, you can always try StubHub as a back-up. I would hope if you are right on the site when it goes live, you should be good at getting some kind of ticket (maybe not your first choice but something). Since this was only announced today and on sale in the morning, I don't think a lot of people are aware of it, so that is in our favor.

Much thanks for the additional pre-sale code. :)

Jason

It says that we are smarter at making decisions? haha I don't know. :P

Oh no don't think it will be canceled too! That was indeed sad though, I remember that. :\ I'm sure everything will be fine this time around though. :nice:

Ah Vegas isn't that exciting anymore when you've been there many times. :lol: And yes it's true...there will definitely be more Coldplay fans at this concert since it is only Coldplay. :D Makes for better sing-a-longs, although they haven't been all that great at the LA concerts I've been to. Hopefully this time it's different. :)

LOL. We are going to Vegas in August. We got an amazing offer from Aria. My mother in law lives in Vegas so we will leave our daughter with grandma, and hubby and I will stay at Aria for a couple of nights.

Given the size of the venue, it looks like every ticket should provide a good seat/spot. If you miss out on the public sales, you can always try StubHub as a back-up. I would hope if you are right on the site when it goes live, you should be good at getting some kind of ticket (maybe not your first choice but something). Since this was only announced today and on sale in the morning, I don't think a lot of people are aware of it, so that is in our favor.

Much thanks for the additional pre-sale code. :)

Jason

I hope so! I will have two computers and my iPad logging in...it's crazy how many different options show up on multiple devices

LOL. We are going to Vegas in August. We got an amazing offer from Aria. My mother in law lives in Vegas so we will leave our daughter with grandma, and hubby and I will stay at Aria for a couple of nights.

haha sounds like a plan then for you...plus I'm sure Vegas is more fun when you're an adult already. :P There's not much for me to do there now. :lol: Have fun though! :)

I would love to make the trip.....found cheap airfare as well....Does anyone know if the tickets are the kind you have to show ID for, or are they transferable? I'd be wiling to try for some if I could resell them if needed....(to a Cp'er here, for face, of course)

If you buy through Ticketmaster, you should be able to resell them to someone else. I would just recommend you get the eticket/PDF/download version.

Here's a recap of the pre-sale codes...

Wednesday 10 am Pre-Sale Codes:

MAJORMINUS

TEARDROP

Thursday 10 am Pre-Sale Codes:

FOUNDATIONS

KROQWATERFALL

Jason

If you buy through Ticketmaster, you should be able to resell them to someone else. I would just recommend you get the eticket/PDF/download version.

Here's a recap of the pre-sale codes...

Wednesday 10 am Pre-Sale Codes:

MAJORMINUS

TEARDROP

Thanks Jason, I know Teardrop is for Ticketmaster, what's Major Minus for?

i wonder what was the variety of tickets available. cuz i was strictly trying to get the cheapest ones. i have a feeling many weren't available probably just like 200-300. it can be much of a presale if they put the password on their website. then again nowadays it may not even matter where the password is released

i literally logged in at 10:00 and had no chance at getting the presale. fuck my life, now illhave to pay like 4X more for like last row...

Wouldn't have mattered because Ticketmaster.com page didn't open at exactly 10am. Unlike the Ticketmaster.ca page which did.