✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[3-Aug-2011] Coldplay @ Samsung AT&T Summer Krush Concert Series, Los Angeles

does anyone want absolutely one ticktet?sec 15. row 16 seat 5???

if not i'll get a refund for it.

also is anyone planning on trying tmr? since i decided to just go to the full price. i think i will try and hope for pit tmr. but i can sleep soundly knowing that i at least got 2.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so now I'm even happier...looking at the photo yesterday, it looked like our Row 15 in Sec. 2 was the last row. Looking at stubhub just now, there are tix available in Sec 2, Row 22, so we are not the last row! Woo hoo... LOL At least we are close to the stage and should have a good view. I'm not going to try to bring my Nikon dslr, but I can use a Panasonic Lumix which takes great pics.

20 days!!! And 19 until I pick up Tracey at the airport and we are meeting for the first time :) 7-6-5-4-3

does anyone want absolutely one ticktet?sec 15. row 16 seat 5???

if not i'll get a refund for it.

also is anyone planning on trying tmr? since i decided to just go to the full price. i think i will try and hope for pit tmr. but i can sleep soundly knowing that i at least got 2.

Where are the 2 you got?

We got 2 tickets.. first hubby got them and I said try again, and then I got the same ones, so we got them. Since then, have only seen 2 more sets, but have "obstructed" view. Where are the GA tickets???? lol

On stubhub! :veryangry2::veryangry2::veryangry2:

they are section 15 row 21 seat 9-10. i want to bring my dslr!!

^ i got those obstructed views too! after i got these. but watevs i'm soo happy.

I'm scared to bring my dslr to concerts these days. More and more venues are not allowing cameras they consider "professional" ie, those with detachable lenses, in. And mine is just an old Nikon D-40. FAR from being professional. LOL I was turned away at Mumford and Sons after they searched my bag and I had to go all the way back to the car to put my camera away! It was awful...what was worse, is my husband went in first and he had my phone so I couldn't even tell him that I wasn't allowed in.

The thing that makes me worried.. was obstructed view was seats 17-18 only at row 20 of section 15!! I better have full view like it states! :P

does ur confirmation email say that they are obstructed? i'm trying to figure out if mine are or not. but i think not....

does ur confirmation email say that they are obstructed? i'm trying to figure out if mine are or not. but i think not....

Yours should not be.. as you are on the other side of me. The seats on the other side of me one row down said they were. :)

Where would the fine print be about "professional" cameras? ;) Pretty please!

did anyone manage to get a $50 ticket? on ticketmaster, I've been able to find some of the $100 tickets but I can't afford that. not sure if the cheap ones aren't up for the presales or if they are just all sold out.

I was offline most of the morning, but just checked Ticketmaster (out of curiosity - I got my tix yesterday)... Looks like all but single tix are sold out? Looks like even the VIP tix are now sold.

Will be interesting to see how many more are made available tomorrow. Seems like the bulk of them are getting resold through StubHub...

Hope some of you had more luck today if you were still trying to score some.

Jason

^ive been trying for em as well...there's plenty of loge tix on stubhub and id assume those are the $50 ones but other than that idk...imma try ordering by phone tomorrow cuz my internets kinda slow...

a lot of these tickets are 100-150. there will be few of the 45 ones. since the venue is sooo small and it is for charity...i ended up paying the full price cuz i love cp. but i will try tmr for pit and/or the 45 ones.