✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I THINK LP5 WILL BE CALLED 'MYLO XYLOTO'...

spike

n64977.jpg

So True...

Coldplayer1317 if you read this.

Just stop...its not even funny anymore get a Girlfriend and take time for her not for lurking in a Forum like a retard and steal information and sell them as your own.

None will believe you here anymore because now its just ridiculous and sad.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, guys, let the facebook dude go, he is or is posing as Markus Dravs and I'm interested in what he's saying. Besides, I know how to find out if he's fake or not and I still have no results.

He is fake, no doubt about it.

But tell me how you wanna find out :o.

well well, seems like all my Mylo Xylo findings were wrong....

Or not. Coldplay certainly don't need to meet someone just to draw inspiration from that person. Heck, they definitely hadn't met Delacroix))

But I was disappointed to read the email, I admit...

Everything just sort of fit...

Just because the guy himself isn't associated with Coldplay doesn't mean that the guys haven't seen his work and drawn inspiration from that :thinking:

Who, me? Ah, well thank you :nice: Although I happen to be a female :P

:laugh3:

I happen to be a female :P

:shocked2:

I see you so often in the Threads and didnt notice it. :embarrassed:

Oh, I am profoundly sorry, miss)

To tell you the truth, I just took it for granted that everyone on this board was a guy))) I don't know why))

As a side note...I asked in another thread and no-one seemed to know...Why are they playing the theme from Back To The Future before every show?

I had this idea that the third song starting with the same letter is Marty McFly)))

Moving To Mars

Major Minus

Marty McFly

And to me, Car Kids sounds like it's from some old movie. Maybe even BTTF))

Not a problem. :lol: Whenever I talk to someone on any forum I automatically assume that they're a guy also xD

As for the BttF theme . . . I have no idea :shrug: Maybe because Chris is a fan of the series? And it's telling us that Coldplay are coming back to take the world by storm? :sneaky:

And I love the name Coldplaying Kids! It makes me feel like I'm in some top-secret club that goes around doing Coldplay-related things :P . . . It also reminds me of Dumbledore's Army :thinking: