✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I THINK LP5 WILL BE CALLED 'MYLO XYLOTO'...

spike

I'll upload a video with the song to youtube , it will be up after i put the link hear for half an hour, then i will take it down, give me time to upload it, and to know "what" to upload, i'll post the link hear, just give me time.

- Mnemonics and Murals

I'm quite interested in seeing what video he will put up, seeing as Debs just denounced his claims :P

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll upload a video with the song to youtube , it will be up after i put the link hear for half an hour, then i will take it down, give me time to upload it, and to know "what" to upload, i'll post the link hear, just give me time.

- Mnemonics and Murals

SHIT someone record it [if its real]

Eh?

I decided that this Mnemonic Murals guy was a fraud a while ago, but this just seals the deal. I don't know if anyone else needs to be convinced at this point :thinking:

Jack Bauer...

But I think that's it...

Ive just checked this thread out and dont really understand whats happening at the moment.

could someone summarise?

Basically, if someone tells you they know that the album is named they're liars. And nothing is set in stone on Coldplay's end as well; they're not done.

I can summarize:

basically, whatever you guys have read in this thread, it has very little to nothing to do with the LP5. Whatever theories we've had about this artist Mylo having to do anything with Coldplay seem inadvertent - lovely Debs, who has graciously posted again, has stressed that album isn't finished and the title hasn't been decided yet, but an announcement will be out soon when they do decide on what it's going to be.

I think the album might need to be finished in the next couple of weeks (maximum 3-4) which is when they can announce the title. So I don't think we will have anything before mid-August. Will met a few fans a few months ago and said the album would be out in October, so that release date seems very realistic at this moment.

I guess we all just have to wait.

However, Debs did not dispel any rumours about Mylo Xyloto as a song Coldplay would release, so I guess the info on that site should be legit.

I can summarize:

basically, whatever you guys have read in this thread, it has very little to nothing to do with the LP5. Whatever theories we've had about this artist Mylo having to do anything with Coldplay seem inadvertent - lovely Debs, who has graciously posted again, has stressed that album isn't finished and the title hasn't been decided yet, but an announcement will be out soon when they do decide on what it's going to be.

I think the album might need to be finished in the next couple of weeks (maximum 3-4) which is when they can announce the title. So I don't think we will have anything before mid-August. Will met a few fans a few months ago and said the album would be out in October, so that release date seems very realistic at this moment.

I guess we all just have to wait.

However, Debs did not dispel any rumours about Mylo Xyloto as a song Coldplay would release, so I guess the info on that site should be legit.

thanks for the summary

BTW what is this video some guy is uploading

this[/url] :)

Ohh okay. I misread it the first time through. Thanks!

Well it was fun watching everyone piece that theory together all night, it really seemed to fit pretty well to me...oh well. Just gotta wait for the official announcement I suppose.