✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I THINK LP5 WILL BE CALLED 'MYLO XYLOTO'...

spike

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<------- I already uploaded the cover... , and you know, i might upload something, maybe not a recorded song, but chris playing one of the new ones, yeah, i probably will...

- Mnemonics And Murals

If he does this he is telling the truth. Excited!!!!

Hi everyone,

Hope you're all well. Before I settle down to a weepy movie, just thought I should let you know that actually the album isn't finished so tracklisting and title have not been decided yet. There are still various contenders for album title. I know it's torture but I promise there'll be an announcement coming soon...

Oh and also, we've never heard of the artist Mylo (or his swastika!). He's deffo nothing to do with the album.

x

Hi everyone,

Hope you're all well. Before I settle down to a weepy movie, just thought I should let you know that actually the album isn't finished so tracklisting and title have not been decided yet. There are still various contenders for album title. I know it's torture but I promise there'll be an announcement coming soon...

Oh and also, we've never heard of the artist Mylo (or his swastika!). He's deffo nothing to do with the album.

x

Whoa, Debs posted. :surprised:

Thanks for clearing it up, can't wait for the official announcement! :nice:

Enjoy your weepy movie. :wacko:

Hi everyone,

x

Thanks for the info Debs! :)

Hi everyone,

x

thanks for letting us know!

Think back to before The Suburbs was announced. Sprawl and Half Light are two main "poles" on that album. Those poles weren't even known or performed live until after the album details had dropped (or even leaked). I'm not going to assume that Wilderness or Sex & Violence are main poles of this fifth album, but I wouldn't say that we've heard everything yet. I'm sure we've heard a significant amount, I wouldn't even rule out that the songs on the ETIAW EP will be on LP5 as they very well could be. Songs could have been merged, they might have less solid material than we believe. But if they do, they can always put out an EP or save it for a new album if the concept flows well enough.

Guest howyousawtheworld

I bet the album's going to be completed within days now before they set off for their festivals on the other side of the world starting with Japan on Friday.

Hi everyone,

x

Aww, it isn't finished yet? :wreck: Aw well, beggars can't be choosers I guess

Thank you for the info!

I'll upload a video with the song to youtube , it will be up after i put the link hear for half an hour, then i will take it down, give me time to upload it, and to know "what" to upload, i'll post the link hear, just give me time.

- Mnemonics and Murals