✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I THINK LP5 WILL BE CALLED 'MYLO XYLOTO'...

spike

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the registry is for just one song? Or could it be an entire album?

Yeah, you just register the individual songs with PRS, so Mylo Xyloto is a song. Could end up being the album title who knows...

pretty interesting news. Although let's be honest...Mylo Xyloto is a horrible title.

And more sampling on Up With the Birds? Pretty disappointing..

I really hope we don't have to wait any longer for at least the album title... It is kind of worrying that we are almost in August and there's no news at all.

pretty interesting news. Although let's be honest...Mylo Xyloto is a horrible title.

And more sampling on Up With the Birds? Pretty disappointing..

I really hope we don't have to wait any longer for at least the album title... It is kind of worrying that we are almost in August and there's no news at all.

so true ! :\

this sampling thing will surely bring the topic of Coldplay not being creative, original, "old coldplay' and so on .. will be too tiring for us coldplayers to respond to all these critics

am i the only thinking that wilderness could be a song now? it was the list of songs spike posted. it was on the rumored wiki songs a while back and now we know the art style has something to do with wood according to the artist. it all fits.

My guess is that Coldplay probably won't use it. It will likely appear on Faith Hill's next album. I imagine the song has a country feel to it.

Crap, Phil told me the ACTUAL meaning for mx is out there in the world because of some guy with access to our PRS database (or one of the databases, im not sure if it is that one) , That's not good :/ that guy could be in trouble, but that's not my problem cause its actually an open page if you are a member, (i think), Now that Mylo Xyloto and Up with the birds were revealed there is nothing much to add...

- Mnemonics And Murals

Crap, Phil told me the ACTUAL meaning for mx is out there in the world because of some guy with access to our PRS database (or one of the databases, im not sure if it is that one) , That's not good :/ that guy could be in trouble, but that's not my problem cause its actually an open page if you are a member, (i think), Now that Mylo Xyloto and Up with the birds were revealed there is nothing much to add...

- Mnemonics And Murals

Again?

I think we have a lurker!

- Mnemonics And Murals

I HATE THIS GUY SO MUCH!

- Mnemonics And Murals

n64977.jpg