✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I THINK LP5 WILL BE CALLED 'MYLO XYLOTO'...

spike

Whoa. This thread exploded overnight :stunned:

All of these clues and everything is pretty interesting (and it may even be right) but do we know that it's actually the guys that are registered on that site? Could someone have registered under their names, trying to pass off as Coldplay? Or, could the guys themselves just be leading us on a false trail, knowing (in our amazing detective skillz) that we would find that site?

Spike, are you able to see if Chris, Jon, Guy, and Will have registered any other songs, maybe from the Viva era so we can tell if this is fake or not?

Like I said, all very interesting stuff, but as of now I'm still skeptical. :) Good detective work, everyone!

Doubtful, but possible...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No i didnt.

But im still pretty sure it wont be the Name.

If im wrong, im wrong.

I just cant imagine to call their Album something with "Xylophone" when its only the Introsong with the Suspecious Xylophone sounds. (I know maybe they have more Xylophone Songs in their Album)

Its just my feeling.

Xyloto doesn't necessarily mean xolophone, does it?

But I get your feeling. It's not a title that instantly makes sense at all.

So you can only know the meaning if you start googling the words. Pretty ironic, considering the dangerous media theme. :P

Oh well, you could go to the library of course.:rolleyes:

But all these theories do make sense. I really like that spiral on the camera pole thing, that's not a coincidence. Is it? :uhoh:

87d2dbd9d92b44e19aad108bc31e6de4.jpg

this is probably more likely a MYLO then a "MX".

the "arm" of the Y is just over, it couldn't continue as a leg, i see.

This whole thing stars to make sense ..

I really hope the album name isn't this one , I don't like it.

And if it's a song title I prefer mX not this name :p

But really makes sense .

Xyloto doesn't necessarily mean xolophone, does it?

But I get your feeling. It's not a title that instantly makes sense at all.

So you can only know the meaning if you start googling the words. Pretty ironic, considering the dangerous media theme. :P

Oh well, you could go to the library of course.:rolleyes:

But all these theories do make sense. I really like that spiral on the camera pole thing, that's not a coincidence. Is it? :uhoh:

It does make sense indeed.

But im a pretty Rational thinking Man which someone already mentioned.

The one thing that doesnt make sense to me is "Mylo Xyloto".

Why the Word Xylobrytes? Yes, maybe is Xyloto the shortform but why shorten it now?

And both words as an Album Title would mean something like "Camera Xylophone"? (Correct me if im wrong)

For those who don't want to read all the thread I made a very quick resume of all you can find but of course our conversation were more complex.

Let's go through the late night (at least for me) found evidences timeline:

1-Spike showed us the registered name (song? Album?) MYLO XYLOTO, under the name of the band names and Bryan Eno. Looks very very convincent and official.

2-We discover this http://www.artofthestate.co.uk/graffiti/xylo_cctv_swastika.htm

This swastika is called XYLO, and the artist who designs that is called MYLO. No more infos about this artist life or full name could be found yet.

3-We find this: http://www.xylo.me/

And the first surprise is a font just like Every Teardrop is a Waterfall EP's font. If you explore MYLO's site, you can find A LOT of references to cameras and even one EYE(Got one eye watching you). You can see also that MYLO makes what is called STREET ART, he lets his 'coded' pictures through the city(I'll go making my mark).

There is also this:

and these pictures, all named XYLO (and all of them have cameras)

3061131051_abd50770ee.jpg

xylo_cctv_swastika.jpg

3128533912_195e70280c_s.jpg

Mylo has an e-mail: [email protected]

Try to contact him. I tried a few hours ago, and I'm waiting for the answer

Xylo is not Xylophone. It's how Mylo call Cameras.

Now, don't ask me why it is Xyloto and not Xylo because it's something only Coldplay knows now.

^ I'm thinking that, if this Mylo Xyloto thing becomes a song, it won't be the album title. We're going off what Chris said about it 'starting with M and being two words' maybe they have another song title in mind--one that we haven't heard of? For all we know, it could be Major Minus, Mickey Mouse, Memento Mori, anything!

I wouldn't get bent on this song/title, guys (even if it does make a scary amount of sense). We have no idea what Coldplay have in store for us ;)

The Swirls under the Cameras look for me like the Lighteffect-things in the Coldplay Shows in the Background.

Dont have a Picture at the Moment :P

^ I'm thinking that, if this Mylo Xyloto thing becomes a song, it won't be the album title

That's exactly what i think.

But it will be obviously MX when we're right.

vjoverflow3.jpg

:D

More convinced? :lol::P

Yes, thanks xD

None see that before? :O

I feel special.

Well, thats obviously the Album Theme.

They rip down Cameras "They dont want to be watched and observed anymore" as in "Major Minus".

For those who don't want to read all the thread I made a very quick resume of all you can find but of course our conversation were more complex.

Let's go through the late night (at least for me) found evidences timeline:

1-Spike showed us the registered name (song? Album?) MYLO XYLOTO, under the name of the band names and Bryan Eno. Looks very very convincent and official.

2-We discover this http://www.artofthestate.co.uk/graffiti/xylo_cctv_swastika.htm

This swastika is called XYLO, and the artist who designs that is called MYLO. No more infos about this artist life or full name could be found yet.

3-We find this: http://www.xylo.me/

And the first surprise is a font just like Every Teardrop is a Waterfall EP's font. If you explore MYLO's site, you can find A LOT of references to cameras and even one EYE(Got one eye watching you). You can see also that MYLO makes what is called STREET ART, he lets his 'coded' pictures through the city(I'll go making my mark).

There is also this:

and these pictures, all named XYLO (and all of them have cameras)

3061131051_abd50770ee.jpg

xylo_cctv_swastika.jpg

3128533912_195e70280c_s.jpg

Mylo has an e-mail: [email protected]

Try to contact him. I tried a few hours ago, and I'm waiting for the answer

Xylo is not Xylophone. It's how Mylo call Cameras.

Now, don't ask me why it is Xyloto and not Xylo because it's something only Coldplay knows now.

I'll post it here too

"They got one eye watching you

One eye on what you do

So be careful who it is you're talking to

They got one eye watching you

One eye on what you do"

They mean the Cameras now im pretty sure.

And somehow this reminds me of Anne Frank.

"you could hear them climbing the stairs

got my right side fighting while my left hides under the chairs"

When the Nazis found their hideout in the House "Under 1 Roof"? O_O

Both from "Major Minus".

"got one eye on the road and one on you"

When they actual find Anne Frank and her Family and drive them in their Cars to the KZ.

They watch them and the Road at the same time.

Woah that's awesome. It's very "Big Brother" which fits with the themes like "One Eye Watching You" and it's all very graffidi style. Not to mention the whole white rose movement theme fits with the nazi looking one.

This sounds like a concept album to me!!:D

"They got one eye watching you

One eye on what you do

So be careful who it is you're talking to

They got one eye watching you

One eye on what you do"

They mean the Cameras now im pretty sure.

And somehow this reminds me of Anne Frank.

"you could hear them climbing the stairs

got my right side fighting while my left hides under the chairs"

When the Nazis found their hideout in the House "Under 1 Roof"? O_O

Both from "Major Minus".

"got one eye on the road and one on you"

When they actual find Anne Frank and her Family and drive them in their Cars to the KZ.

They watch them and the Road at the same time.

I think you're right about the Anne Frank bit . . . I remember discussing the same thing in another thread. It certainly fits in with everything else.