✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I THINK LP5 WILL BE CALLED 'MYLO XYLOTO'...

spike

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you're right about the Anne Frank bit . . . I remember discussing the same thing in another thread. It certainly fits in with everything else.

Anne Frank actually hid under a Roof with her Family.

I read the book ages ago @.@

GUYS GUYS ATTENTION!!!

XYLO ANSWERED ME!

And I'm afraid it breaks all our theory.XYLO SAID:

===============================================

Hi there, thanks for getting in touch.

I just saw the thread on the Coldplay forum, there are some interesting and quite entertaining theories on there, but I'm afraid that I'm not working for Coldplay and have never had any contact with them, so I don't have any info about their new album. I just make street protest art about things that happen to concern me, such as civil liberties and environmental issues such as extinction.

I use 'Xylo' as my street name because the first ever posters I was putting up in the streets were woodcut prints, the technical term for which is xylography. I also do woodcarving, so it seemed like an appropriate name.

Anyway, I hope you find the answer to the mystery. All the best. :)

=====================================================

Well the discussion was funny but... it's gone XD

In the first post, where we see the song being registered, and all the guy's names are listed, under share Chris has 38% and the rest of the guy's 19%, Is this credit for writing, if so I thought they all shared the same credits and royaltys?

I'll be terribly disappointed if all this speculation that has started to make sense doesn't come true!

There's always a chance...

Its clearly the Album Theme about this "Mylo Xyloto".

But the Album name? :S

GUYS GUYS ATTENTION!!!

XYLO ANSWERED ME!

And I'm afraid it breaks all our theory.XYLO SAID:

===============================================

Hi there, thanks for getting in touch.

I just saw the thread on the Coldplay forum, there are some interesting and quite entertaining theories on there, but I'm afraid that I'm not working for Coldplay and have never had any contact with them, so I don't have any info about their new album. I just make street protest art about things that happen to concern me, such as civil liberties and environmental issues such as extinction.

I use 'Xylo' as my street name because the first ever posters I was putting up in the streets were woodcut prints, the technical term for which is xylography. I also do woodcarving, so it seemed like an appropriate name.

Anyway, I hope you find the answer to the mystery. All the best. :)

=====================================================

Well the discussion was funny but... it's gone XD

Hmm...

Weird.

I absolutely loved the speculation, you are great at it, guys .. i wish 'rafaelchampion' didn't receive (such a disappointing) e-mail from Xylo ..

anyways, you got something very interesting out there, so if it's not the theme of LP5 , coldplay should definitely consider it and give credit to all of you who contributed . :D

i enjoy reading detectives and this thread is my current favourite on coldplaying .. lol :D

^ I'm thinking that, if this Mylo Xyloto thing becomes a song, it won't be the album title. We're going off what Chris said about it 'starting with M and being two words' maybe they have another song title in mind--one that we haven't heard of? For all we know, it could be Major Minus, Mickey Mouse, Memento Mori, anything!

I wouldn't get bent on this song/title, guys (even if it does make a scary amount of sense). We have no idea what Coldplay have in store for us ;)

I don't think Minus, Mouse and Mori are that hard to spell...just sayin'