✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Sixth Week Begins...

Jack Bauer

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember before Viva La Vida was released, some people had the chance to listen to the album in full. (they were members of EMI Canada or places like that?) Does anyone know how long before the album was released that that happened? I'm wondering when to expect those comments this time around.

He read your mind, obviously :P

If we do put you in the middle of a screaming mass of fangirls you have to chase after the guys too. And you'd better be screaming just as loud :lol:

obviously! :P

and of course! ...but do I have to sound like a girl too?

If LP5 drops in October, it's time to start talking about it. They need to create some buzz (the festivals are not enough) if they want the album to be another blockbuster.

The album will be big, especially if Radiohead can get away with telling everyone ten days before. The world are hanging on the band's every word.

I don't think we'll get a formal announcement Monday. What I hope is for teasers throughout the week leading up to an announcement on Friday.

With this announcement should also come the announcement of the first single to promote the album's release. Obviously ETIAW was the first single (if it's on the album), but it's not the single that will promote the album's release and help fuel sales. It was released way too early for that.

What do you think the single will be to help fuel pre-orders? I'm hoping it's Charlie Brown! I think we got a hint when they filmed both ETIAW and Charlie Brown for Jimmy Kimmel Live! at Summer Krush on August 3rd.:cool:

I don't think we'll get a formal announcement Monday. What I hope is for teasers throughout the week leading up to an announcement on Friday.

With this announcement should also come the announcement of the first single to promote the album's release. Obviously ETIAW was the first single (if it's on the album), but it's not the single that will promote the album's release and help fuel sales. It was released way too early for that.

What do you think the single will be to help fuel pre-orders? I'm hoping it's Charlie Brown! I think we got a hint when they filmed both ETIAW and Charlie Brown for Jimmy Kimmel Live! at Summer Krush on August 3rd.:cool:

I hope sooo bad that this is true :escaping: :)

Yeah Im starting to think you could be right.It is possible that teasers could start Monday and lead up to a big announcement on Friday!!

Maybe Album Title/Tracklisting/Release date.This would be ideal as they have a break from festivals and it would start the hype for LP5.

I also think you could be right with Charlie Brown being the next single, which I think they might release in September!!