✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Sixth Week Begins...

Jack Bauer

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If LP5 drops in October, it's time to start talking about it. They need to create some buzz (the festivals are not enough) if they want the album to be another blockbuster.

I disagree, Coldplay could release LP5 tomorrow with no marketing and it will still be a blockbuster, they have gotten that they level where people will buy their music just because it's by Coldplay.

I disagree, Coldplay could release LP5 tomorrow with no marketing and it will still be a blockbuster, they have gotten that they level where people will buy their music just because it's by Coldplay.

That is what is have been hoping for for ages but Guy has already indicated it will be late October :\

what happened at lolla??

The only videos OFFICIALLY available after the Lolla stream are : Fix You, ETIAW and Charlie Brown.

On top of that, they performed CB on Jimmy, that gives CB an edge about being the potential next single.

That is what is have been hoping for for ages but Guy has already indicated it will be late October :\

Apparently the album will be released on October 24th in the UK. I read somewhere that this is the week after Noel Gallagher's new album comes out so there will be competition. Having said that, I'm confident that Coldplay's new album will be more successful than Noel Gallagher's release.

^ I'm pretty confident that Coldplay could outsell almost anybody in the first week :nod:

That's true, but I can't wait for both albums (Coldplay and Noel Gallagher) to come out!! If that's true then it's going to be a great week for music :D

This month's issue of Q magazine has a blurb about Coldplay on the cover. It reads "Coldplay: Stadium Rock's New Kings" and in the description on the website it says the article is about them in the studio...

anyone read it? sorry if this was brought up anywhere else. we have so many LP5 threads at this point its getting hard to keep track.

This month's issue of Q magazine has a blurb about Coldplay on the cover. It reads "Coldplay: Stadium Rock's New Kings" and in the description on the website it says the article is about them in the studio...

anyone read it? sorry if this was brought up anywhere else. we have so many LP5 threads at this point its getting hard to keep track.

Yeah, the transcript is in another thread. SHould be on the second page. There are WAY too many threads here, haha