✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Sixth Week Begins...

Jack Bauer

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't be surprised if the band announce something during a bit of down time soon (I don't know when they have the most time off between dates), but I expect they'll put out all the details incrementally. No reason to announce the tracklisting two months before release. Which doesn't mean they couldn't, it just means there is no real incentive for them do that.

I bet they'll sort of slowly build buzz for it and then one day they'll spill as much as they can without putting it on shelves near you.

But who knows.

While some people may hate this period of time on Coldplaying (myself included) where everyone is just sort of pointlessly talking about nothing, I think I'm more worried about when we have something to talk about...

Because then all hell will break loose.

I wouldn't be surprised if the band announce something during a bit of down time soon (I don't know when they have the most time off between dates), but I expect they'll put out all the details incrementally. No reason to announce the tracklisting two months before release. Which doesn't mean they couldn't, it just means there is no real incentive for them do that.

While some people may hate this period of time on Coldplaying (myself included) where everyone is just sort of pointlessly talking about nothing, I think I'm more worried about when we have something to talk about...

Because then all hell will break loose.

I agree with your logic but not your statement. True, there is no reason to tell us now. Except for the fact that they've told us hardly anything and we're losing our minds. But on a more serious note. Why not two months before? If you recall, they told us the tracklist of VlVoDaAHF on April 10th-11th, which was a little over two months before the album came out in mid June. With that in mind, I don't see why they wouldn't. :thinking: They must know by now that our lives practically revolve around Coldplay. :lol:

That's a good point in the last part though. I never thought about it that way. It's going to be pretty snozzing insane...

I wondered that too, but I looked it up. It's a character from 24 who apparently died. Jack Bauer is also a main character from 24.

Ok, whoever said "I thought Jack Bauer always keeps his cool" could not be more wrong. His whole character is about losing his temper and doing what he has to do to get information. He often looses it and tortures people (he even bit one guy's ear off). Renee was his love interest and when she was shot he completely lost it and started going after everybody who was involved in her death. He even tried to assassinate the former president.

Ok, whoever said "I thought Jack Bauer always keeps his cool" could not be more wrong. His whole character is about losing his temper and doing what he has to do to get information. He often looses it and tortures people (he even bit one guy's ear off). Renee was his love interest and when she was shot he completely lost it and started going after everybody who was involved in her death. He even tried to assassinate the former president.

I know right, he is mental:P

Dear Coldplay,

In order to prevent your fans from growing rabid and possibly setting a large group of fangirls on the Bakery and/or Beehive, I suggest you give us a formal announcement no later than Monday.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Alex

:awesome: There. I've warned them now

may I come along if I'm not a fangirl?

Dear Coldplay,

In order to prevent your fans from growing rabid and possibly setting a large group of fangirls on the Bakery and/or Beehive, I suggest you give us a formal announcement no later than Monday.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Alex

:awesome: There. I've warned them now

Hahahahahahah Include me on that!

Is that true, the email?